Chp 5 Water Pump

#1 Posted by FaceKarma (1 posts) -
I did the generator, but when I got to the water pump I got stuck and I looked around the web and seen that you need a fire skill to burn the veins, but I dont know where to find the skills so if someone can help me find it plz msgs me back asap : ) ty
#2 Posted by dads123 (29 posts) -

Are you serious the little fairy that accompanies you must have the fire skill if you are at that stage :question:

#3 Posted by dads123 (29 posts) -

Are you serious the little fairy that accompanies you must have the fire skill if you are at that stage :question:

#4 Posted by OhSnapitz (18458 posts) -

dads123
I'm stuck in the same boat.. I don't have it either.. :|
#5 Posted by blade979 (188 posts) -

Cycle through Figets spells by hitting RB while in-game.  Look @ the HUD(upper left) you should noticed it changing the spells, you have three. 

#6 Posted by OhSnapitz (18458 posts) -

Cycle through Figets spells by hitting RB while in-game.  Look @ the HUD(upper left) you should noticed it changing the spells, you have three. 

blade979
I know about the changing hud.. I only have her lighting and "fluff" abilities.. I went online and a number of gamers are having the same problem. Where exactly did you get that ability? Or did it just magically (no pun) appear.