Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale Question
- Posted by obaerga
- on May 11, 2011 1:08 pm GMT
Will this be a real multiplayer rpg for 360?
From what I've seen it is another diablo clone
Yes. You will keep your own loot and experience if you join a friend to play online. Though I am unsure if it will allow multiple of the same character.
Yes, you can even use the same character (two halfing mages b.e) the enemies scale depending on all players levels and drops as well. any character you level up in single player can be used in MP as well with your friend and their own things.
The level up system is works very well at letting you customize how you want to play. Each time you level up you are given 2 points to buy new abilities, 2 points to spend on stats, and 1 point to spend on a "perk" like melee attack power drawing from intelligence instead of strength. Turn a mage into a tank.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by nyiaor2||52K|
- Player Reviews: 17
- Game Universe:
- Dungeons & Dragons Heroes (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (PS2, XBOX, PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale (PC, PS3, X360),
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Forsaken Lands (PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons Tactics (PSP),
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach (PC, MAC),
- Dragonshard (PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder (GBA),
- Dungeons & Dragons Collection (SAT),
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Iron & Blood (PC)
D&D Daggerdale Navigation