Duke Nukem Forever: The Doctor Who Cloned Me Related Games
Borderlands 2 continues in its predecessors footsteps with four new characters, tons of new quests, and lots of shooting and looting.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2012
Borderlands is an RPG sci-fi shooter that features four player online co-op.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2009
The Darkness II is set two years after Jackie Estacado used the Darkness to kill the men responsible for his girlfriend's murder.
- Release Date: Feb 7, 2012
- Release Date: May 14, 2013
In Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty, up to four players cooperatively enter the hostile sand dunes and wastelands of Pirate Bay in search of ancient treasures.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2012
The third add-on for Borderlands raises the level cap to 61 and features new vehicles, new enemies, new environments, and some familiar faces.
- Release Date: Feb 23, 2010
The first downloadable expansion for Borderlands takes you to a gloomy town overrun with zombies.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2009
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2010
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep is the fourth and final DLC for Borderlands 2.
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt, the third of four add-on content for Borderlands 2, takes place in Aegrus, the uncharted territory deep in the swamps of Pandora and features new appearances by familiar friends like Sir Hammerlock and Claptrap.
- Release Date: Jan 15, 2013
The Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack bundles into a single packaged product all of the digital content previously released on Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network up to the second add-on campaign.
- Release Date: Feb 26, 2013
- Release Date: Apr 2, 2013
BioShock Infinite is a first person shooter where players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt who is sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission to save Elizabeth, who has been imprisoned since childhood.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
Explore the ruined undersea metropolis of Rapture in this hybrid first-person shooter from the creators of System Shock 2.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2007
The undersea world of Rapture gets another go-round in this sequel to the multiplatinum, award-winning first-person action game.
- Release Date: Feb 9, 2010
F.E.A.R. 3 is a paranormal horror first-person shooter featuring co-op play that evolves the franchise.
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2011
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is a re-mastered version of the original Halo: Combat Evolved campaign, with some multiplayer action as well.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2011
Crysis for Xbox Live Arcade and the PlayStation Network is a modified and enhanced version of the award-winning single-player campaign from the original Crysis.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2011
Set in 1962 at the heigh of the Cold War, The Bureau tells the origin story of the clandestine XCOM organization's first encounter with a mysterious and devastating enemy.
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2013
Prey is a first-person shooter in which players take on the role of a character who must fight against multiple alien races.
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2006
Nexuiz is a free multiplayer first-person shooter based on a modified Quake engine.
- Release Date: Feb 29, 2012
Minerva's Den is a single-player-focused downloadable add-on for BioShock 2 that introduces new characters, locations, and mystery to the world of Rapture.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2010
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2010
The frantic combat in Protector Trials is designed to push your mastery of weapons and plasmids to the limit.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2010
- Game Universe:
- Duke Nukem Forever (PC, GC, PS2, XBOX, PS3, X360, MAC),
- Duke Nukem 3D (PC, GCOM, MAC, SAT, MOBILE, GEN, X360, IP, AND),
- Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition (PC, MAC),
- Duke Nukem Trilogy: Critical Mass (PSP, DS),
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (PC, X360),
- Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons Parody Pack (PS3, X360, PC),
- Duke Nukem Advance (GBA),
- Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes (PS),
- Duke Nukem (GBC),
- Duke Nukem: Zero Hour (N64)
DNF Doctor Who Cloned Me Navigation