Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition Hints & Cheats
- Type these codes during gameplay
Cheat Effect DNMACS Monsters look like Macs DNSTUFF All Items, Weapons, Keys DNMONKEYMODE Monkey Mode (Can be turned off by entering "DN") DNSKILL[0-4] Change Difficulty. 1 is easiest. DNCASHMAN Spit Out Cash (Press Space) DNMONSTERS Turn off Monsters DNSHOWMAP View Entire Level DNCOORDS Shows your Coordinates DNDEBUG Debug Info DNVIEW 3rd Person DNBETA Weird Message DNCOSMO Weird Message DNUNLOCK Unlock All Doors DNCLIP Walk Through Walls DNKROZ Invincibility DNSCOTTY[levelnumber] Warp to Another Level dnammo Have full ammo dnitems Have all items and keys dnhyper Turbo mode
View MacOS 1984 TV CommercialIn Episode 1 Level 1, go to the projection room in the theater and turn on the movie. Then type in DN1984 to see the 1984 Macintosh Commercial on the Theater Screen. Type it in again to turn it off.
Full Screen PauseHold Shift down as you press pause(F15) to see the screen without the letters in your way.
Neat PreferencesBefore entering the game, hold down the COMMAND key(and apple and a zigzag pattern) as you click into the Duke Nukem Icon. A neat list of options will pop up, such as level select, no monsters, fake multiplayer and more.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Game Universe:
- Duke Nukem Forever (PC, GC, PS2, XBOX, PS3, X360, MAC),
- Duke Nukem 3D (PC, GCOM, MAC, SAT, MOBILE, GEN, X360, IP, AND),
- Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition (PC, MAC),
- Duke Nukem Trilogy: Critical Mass (PSP, DS),
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (PC, X360),
- Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons Parody Pack (PS3, X360, PC),
- Duke Nukem Advance (GBA),
- Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes (PS),
- Duke Nukem (GBC),
- Duke Nukem: Zero Hour (N64)
Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition Navigation