Dragonshard Related Games
Will you be an evil or a benevolent deity? In this sequel to Black & White, you reprise your role as a powerful deity in search of a following and return to the once-idyllic world of Eden, where the discovery of weaponry and warfare has tainted the beautiful landscape. With the help of your gigantic Creature, which you raise from infancy, you must earn the respect and worship of the natives.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2005
Battle Realms has style in spades--everything about it is slick, and it's noteworthy for that reason alone, as well as for many others.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2001
You can take control of fantastic beasts and heroes from the Lord of the Rings series in the real-time strategy sequel, The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II. New races, heroes, and battlegrounds let you command battle in all-new ways.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2006
War of the Ring is a competent, if lackluster, effort that will probably appeal to Middle-earth fans and casual gamers who haven't played a lot of real-time strategy before.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2003
Rising Kingdoms is a real-time strategy game set in a fantasy world.
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2005
Fans of real-time strategy gaming who might have missed Battle Realms amid last year's busy holiday season may still do well to give the game a look at this time.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2002
SpellForce Platinum features three games in one box – SpellForce Gold Edition, which includes The Order of the Dawn and Breath of Winter, plus the expansion pack Shadow of the Phoenix.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2005
This medieval strategy game from Magic Lantern combines both turn-based and real-time elements.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2003
Magic: The Gathering - Battlegrounds could have benefited from a better interface, but at its core, it's still a decent game.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Chaos League: Sudden Death is a follow-up to the futuristic, strategy sports title from Digital Jesters. Sudden Death features improved graphics and AI, as well as new abilities, heroes, and races.
- Release Date: Dec 8, 2005
Magnant is a world where red ants have taken control over the planet by having developed a state of the art technology.
- Release Date: 2006
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2006
Cloven Crania Meadow is a a real-time strategy game set in a fantasy world.
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2005
Dawn of Fantasy is an RTS strategy game that features six different civilizations.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2011
The Frozen Throne is an impressive expansion pack for a remarkably good game, and anyone who enjoyed Warcraft III needs to get it.
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2003
Plants vs. Zombies is a tower defense style game in which you use a variety of plants to defend your home from zombies.
- Release Date: May 5, 2009
Featuring lots of interesting, inventive design decisions, plenty of fun-to-use units, and tons of variety, Age of Mythology is the last real-time strategy game you'll need for a long time.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2002
It's impossible that you won't find something to like about Dungeon Keeper 2.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1999
Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends is the second full game in the popular strategy series from Big Huge Games and Microsoft.
- Release Date: May 9, 2006
No other PC game to date has so effectively combined so many seemingly incompatible elements into one highly polished game.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
It's just an outstanding game, filled with all the charm, all the detail, and all the lasting appeal that characterizes all of the finest games ever made.
- Release Date: Jul 3, 2002
- Release Date: July 2013
The Titans is recommendable to any fan of Age of Mythology, particularly those who liked the idea of the game but maybe had trouble getting over the learning curve.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2003
World of Battles: Morningstar takes players to a fierce mythical land where chaos is the norm and humans struggle against ghastly beasts.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2012
Kingdoms suffers from a long list of problems that collectively prevent it from exceeding its ancestor or from rejuvenating a tired genre.
- Release Date: May 31, 1999
- Player Reviews: 53
- Game Universe:
- Dungeons & Dragons Heroes (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (PS2, XBOX, PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale (PC, PS3, X360),
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Forsaken Lands (PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons Tactics (PSP),
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach (PC, MAC),
- Dragonshard (PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder (GBA),
- Dungeons & Dragons Collection (SAT),
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Iron & Blood (PC)
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
8 Players Online