Ur Dragon Stupid question time

#1 Posted by jorhead (12 posts) -
I have fought it twice(both online), hit the glowing purple hearts but not noticing any damage being done. I read that it wont always show the entire amount being done but i'm not seeing any. Not exactly sure what i'm doing wrong .
#2 Posted by MajahretDiviera (63 posts) -

nothing is wrong, it just has an insane ammount of HP. every generation it gets more and more HP, last i check it was on Gen 154 i think, so he will have a crap ton of HP, back when it first came out, i killed gen 3, 9, 20 was the last one i was lucky enough to get the final hit with. right now i wont even bother trying it online, cuz it will just take a while. the way the damage works for the Ur-dragon, is that it keeps the damage that all online players have dealt it, as long as they didnt die during the fight. and that is how it drops in HP. so yeah. i would just keep an eye out, for when it is almost dead if you want to get the final kill. otherwise i will suggest you fight him offline, he will be more manageable, though you wont get any of the masks or abyss amor, but every other drop you can still get like the weapons and stuff. but with the new hard mode, you can get the abyss gear and what not. but yeah. online you will hardly see little to no change in his HP especially with this late gen.

#3 Posted by jorhead (12 posts) -
Well went offline and fought him. Having issues with doing enough damage in time, best so far is about half before the 8 mins is up. Even using the mystic knight with the Holy enchantment thats about the best i'm doing. At my level(84) figured it would not be much of an issue. Using a mage, warrior and ranger as my support but am thinking another combination. I'll get it eventually but its frustrating, which makes it fun lol.
#4 Posted by wkcooner1 (6 posts) -
What kind of pawns are you using? I was level 48-50 the first time I fought him, and wound up killing him in about 2 rounds. Each time I kill him, I level up. Now I am around 59 and kill him in about 5 minutes right now. I am using 2 sorcerers and 1 ranger. I am also a sorc. My pawn now has a 3 star on Ur dragon. Granted I still can't live long on the Online Ur.
#5 Posted by jorhead (12 posts) -
What kind of pawns are you using? I was level 48-50 the first time I fought him, and wound up killing him in about 2 rounds. Each time I kill him, I level up. Now I am around 59 and kill him in about 5 minutes right now. I am using 2 sorcerers and 1 ranger. I am also a sorc. My pawn now has a 3 star on Ur dragon. Granted I still can't live long on the Online Ur.wkcooner1
My main pawn is a mage, also using a lower level warrior but will be switching that out soon and I have been using a ranger the past couple days but am thinking about going back to at least 1 sorcerer. Seems I spend most of my time chasing after the dragon trying to hit it or reviving my pawns. Been staying on the west side of the map to keep it from roosting but am so far not doing enough damge.