so did i beat the game? now what?

#1 Posted by itswuteva (36 posts) -

I climbed the tower fought the dragon...won...went back to the capitol to see the duke... He sent his gaurds after me...they chase me until we reach a huge hole where enemies start flying out... I hear the presumably dead dragon talk to me..... An I be d*mned if I didnt skip the rest of the cut scene.... Next I know im falling through the hole...i grab a ledge, a lady tells me go find 20 wake stones...i have no idea where to look for them, no quest markers... And im just aimlessly walking the land....its pissin me off!!!!!! Is this game over or what?

#2 Posted by MajahretDiviera (63 posts) -

i have yet to get that far, but i know you can get 20 wakestones by beating the Ur-Dragon. so you might need to do that. not to mention their is ng+ so your are still not done.

#3 Posted by itswuteva (36 posts) -

i have yet to get that far, but i know you can get 20 wakestones by beating the Ur-Dragon. so you might need to do that. not to mention their is ng+ so your are still not done.

MajahretDiviera
O ok thats wasup.... THANK U.... so where's the UR dragon hiding
#4 Posted by eridian00 (92 posts) -
no no no, go onto a ledge go in the room kill monsters the either drop wake stones or the fragments, and some rooms have bosses like drake, hydra or cockatrice, the ur dragon is a last resort, yes you get 20 wake stone but you only do a little dmg come back do more and so one BUT other people are doing it too so they may kill him first causing you to miss out on them, so just jump down the hole get a couple stones use a ferry stone to go back to town and stock up rest ect. then jump back down and rinse and repeat until you get 20 wake stones, i myself have 78 of them but am just lvl grinding for now before i start playthrough number 3
#5 Posted by AbortdMonkey (25 posts) -
Wakestones are EVERYWHERE in everfall. enter a chamber. kill bosses. they drop 2 or 3 per kill.easy enough
#6 Posted by itswuteva (36 posts) -

so I took talks advice...jumped back down the hole and im now in the chamber of confusion with this purple monster with the tenticles all over him an the big eye...nothing will make him close his eye so I can do damage, what's the trick for this guy

#7 Posted by eridian00 (92 posts) -
idk actually the first time i fought him he never put up the shield " glitch" but the second time he did so i just waited it out until the shield left then beat on him, i heard my mage say a powerful spell will break it so go with that " though you cant tell your mage which spell to use lol"
#8 Posted by itswuteva (36 posts) -

i finally beat the eye monster.... and to think he was just the begining of my woes smh.... its pretty deadly down there in the everfall...or what ever its called... but at least i have a reason to keep playing

#9 Posted by The-Neon-Seal (297 posts) -

Does your pawn carry over to N+?

#10 Posted by eridian00 (92 posts) -
yes your pawn carries over, and when you start new game plus by loading your completed game file " not starting new game" you can re-edit yourself and pawn like you did when you first started the game.