In need of rift crystals

#1 Posted by wkcooner1 (6 posts) -
Can anyone please rent my pawn. I am trying to purchase the plum skin dye. I dont have anything to trade for the service, but I will gladly recripocate the favor. My gt is: Hacoona71 pawn: Calypso Thanks.
#2 Posted by jorhead (12 posts) -
Rented you pawn for a bit, did not have a lot of playtime so not sure how many you got but hope it helps. Will use again when I have some more playtime available.
#3 Posted by Xakath (5 posts) -
Do still need RC?
#4 Posted by wkcooner1 (6 posts) -
Can you ever actually have enough? Yea all kidding aside, I would love to have some more, if your willing.
#5 Posted by jorhead (12 posts) -
Can you ever actually have enough? Yea all kidding aside, I would love to have some more, if your willing.wkcooner1
No such thing as enough lol. I have been using yours on a regular basis, So hopefully you have had a decent supply coming in. At least when I rmember to release and bring it back lol/
#6 Posted by wkcooner1 (6 posts) -

Thanks guys.  Tell me, how did she perform for all of you?  

#7 Posted by jorhead (12 posts) -

Thanks guys.  Tell me, how did she perform for all of you?  

wkcooner1
Been doing real well. Only reason I stopped for the time being is the wife is bugging me about not using hers more often and getting her rift crystals lol.
#8 Posted by jorhead (12 posts) -
Wkcooner did you remover all you pawns skills? went to hire your pawn today and no primary or secondary skills listed.
#9 Posted by wkcooner (1 posts) -
Wkcooner did you remover all you pawns skills? went to hire your pawn today and no primary or secondary skills listed.jorhead
Nah, I didn't remove her skills, but I did start a New Game+, and in doing so, she got turned back to a mage. I made it back to Gran Sorens and fixed her back up.
#10 Posted by WonderingWookie (72 posts) -

hey there,if i get a chance i'll rent your pawn as well,also,if you need a high lvl pawn to rent,and don't have the RC to get one,you can send me a friend request on xbox live,my GT is WonderingWookie.right now he's a strider,and im lvl 200(maxed),but i sometimes change my pawns vocation,and apperence from time to time so you never know what you'll get,but don't hesitate to send the friend request so you can use my pawn for free.whatever it is,my pawn should be able to help you blaze through baddies no prob,and most of my armor is all lvl'd up,or dragonforged.that goes for anyone who happens to read this btw!have fun!