Dark Arisen

#1 Posted by Luca2222 (9 posts) -
All i can say i am excited for this add-on to come. Little is known about this expansion, does any one else have any info on this expansion? Is it a whole new world with one dungeon, if only one dungeon, it better be HUGE, they stated it was the biggest they have worked on, so here is hoping. I was also reading that you can import your save into the expansion, which i must say is a MUST! I want my character, not a new character. If any one has any info on size, game length etc etc fell free to share
#2 Posted by WonderingWookie (65 posts) -

I read somewhere that it is to take place on an island that the arisen is invited too?It will open up a bit of the story that may have been confusing to some people.It will have a few new monsters such as Magick goblins,and even Death???.Also should have new obtainable equipment,and armor(I saw a cool wizard hat in the trailer).I was hoping that the new monsters would also appear in gransys,but unlikely.It will still be fun,and i'm going to download it,and eventually post my thoughts about here.

#3 Posted by sicknessfl (2 posts) -
They released a statement on the expansion today. It's due out in April in the states.
#4 Posted by quietmastrb8ter (257 posts) -

It's 40$ and can't be bought separately from the game. It's a f***ing joke. Not buying. 

#5 Posted by TigusVidiks (249 posts) -

It's 40$ and can't be bought separately from the game. It's a f***ing joke. Not buying. 

quietmastrb8ter

^this. You cannot buy it separately. If you already own Dragon's Dogma, you will have to buy it again if you want to play Dragon's Dogma: Dark arisen.