Anyone need a good pawn/need some help?

#1 Posted by rjblaze215 (28 posts) -

Did about every damn mission and killed online Ur-dragon. Unless its some good DLC for this game im quitting :P.

Im on PS3

Name:iBeChillin

Pawn name:Rax

Level:102

Current class: Fighter

Has Ur dragon gear/shield and sword. If you need a good pawn for free just add me on ps3 "iBechillin1"

#2 Posted by rjblaze215 (28 posts) -

Also if you have any questions about this game just ask

#3 Posted by MAXXIMUSSX (29 posts) -

Ill add you tonight! I have a lvl 70 ranger named Charity who is geared out if anyone is interested as well! Good times!

PSN-MaximussX

#4 Posted by 300fury (6 posts) -

b317300fury75, would love to have a bad ass pawn, i am only a levl 20 mage and want to start fighting some bigger stuff but not get my a$$ handed to me

#5 Posted by MAXXIMUSSX (29 posts) -

You are more then welcome to add me fury and use my pawn for free. I have her at warrior now to get the plus str augment but by tonight she should be back as ranger where she will stay.

#6 Posted by BooooM3 (17 posts) -

Did about every damn mission and killed online Ur-dragon. Unless its some good DLC for this game im quitting :P.

Im on PS3

Name:iBeChillin

Pawn name:Rax

Level:102

Current class: Fighter

Has Ur dragon gear/shield and sword. If you need a good pawn for free just add me on ps3 "iBechillin1"

rjblaze215
Hey do you mind just using my pawn to send me good, rare combinable items? I need to craft some weapons thanks. I also need around 20 direwolf pelts. Thanks.
#7 Posted by rjblaze215 (28 posts) -

Im in florida right now but i should be home by sunday, add me on Ps3 and message me :D

#8 Posted by BooooM3 (17 posts) -

Im in florida right now but i should be home by sunday, add me on Ps3 and message me :D

rjblaze215
Alright just so you know my psn ID is "Boo_M-". I will also add you and let you know that I'm from the gamespot forum, ok? Thank you.