An grand visual journey packed with detail. And as can be expected from Naughty Dog, amazing graphics and story!

Yet again Naughty Dog manages to push the PS3 hardware to its limits with absolutely stunning graphics supported by superb and vivid environments. The world is littered with the most minute details which you can't help to explore. Exploration is actually rewarded as well as any drawer or corner could be hiding some extremely valuable resource. In this post-apocalyptic world, every bullet is important.

Unlike many other shooter type games, The Last Of Us is not over populated by cashes of ammo randomly lying around for you to pick up. Ammo and other supplies needed to craft bombs and health kits are limited, adding to the urgency of the situation you're in. Missing that all important head shot makes you cringe as you wasted another bullet.

The acting is superb and the story is awesome. Ellie would get bored when you explore to long and start random conversations with Joel, or start reading jokes. This was a nice touch which gave the characters a lot of life, giving you the feeling that you actually care what happens to the people. It also helps build the relationship between the 2 main characters and gives you a bit more information about the world you're in.

I really don't have anything negative to say about the game. It's an amazing game which stunned me visually and I just really enjoyed playing. The story made me wonder about where I will be heading next when I wasn't in front of my PS3.

Well done Naughty Dog. You did it again!