Dragon Ball Z: Sagas Related Games
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks is an action adventure game set in the world of Mortal Kombat. As either Liu Kang or Kung Lao, you must battle enemies to gain experience and customize your player.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2005
Urban Reign is a beat-'em-up action game that takes you through 100 missions to protect your turf and features over 30 weapons, over 60 multiplayer characters, and unique fighting styles.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2005
Step into the shadows of Gotham City's dangerous criminal underworld as Batman. Based on the movie of the same name, Batman Begins lets you explore both the origins of the "dark knight" and his transformation into a superhero.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2005
In Dynasty Warriors 5, you combat enemy armies using weapons, mounts, and special attacks.
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2005
Those who appreciate this brand of brute-force, hack-and-slash gameplay should find in Demon Stone a great-looking and enjoyable, if somewhat familiar, experience.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
Sammy Studios is putting out a game based on the Berserk anime, which has already spawned a Dreamcast game called Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage.
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2004
A few additions to an already proven formula make Viewtiful Joe 2 another great and quirky action game.
- Release Date: Dec 7, 2004
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2005
Assuming the role of a special military operative able to transform into a number of beast forms, players must investigate a deadly genetic outbreak in a small town.
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2005
The sequel to The Mark of Kri, Rise of the Kasai builds upon the original action game with new storylines, characters, weapons, and gameplay features. This time, you can team up with your AI-controlled characters to fight through 10 expansive levels.
- Release Date: Apr 5, 2005
Xtreme Legends features several additions to the original game, but it also exists as a playable stand-alone product--albeit one that isn't as interesting on its own as it is when combined with the original.
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2004
Get ready for a hack-and-slash action game that's similar to Dynasty Warriors. Developed by Capcom, Sengoku Basara takes you to the Sengoku War period in Japan where you must guide your warlord through armies of foot soldiers.
- Release Date: Jul 21, 2005
An action game, The Story of Hero Yoshitsune is based on the story of a 12th Century warrior.
- Release Date: Jan 13, 2005
- Release Date: June 2005
God Hand is an action title by veteran designers from the Devil May Cry and Resident Evil teams.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2006
The Bouncer makes a great showpiece for the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2001
Dynasty Warriors 2's beat-'em-up gameplay is simple enough to make it easy to get in to, and the game is interesting enough to keep you entertained for a while.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
It's a relatively simple action game at heart, but a solid combat system and some extremely intense and cinematic levels make The Return of the King deserving of its name.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2003
Ubisoft's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game is based on the 2007 CGI movie, and features action-platforming with some teamwork-based gameplay elements.
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2007
The plain graphics and cookie-cutter objectives can make some of the levels drag a bit, but the storyline and the sheer size of some of the game's levels make the whole package easier to swallow.
- Release Date: Jan 29, 2001
Ben 10: Protector of Earth is a game based on the animated television series Ben 10.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2007
Fight as a variety of characters from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles universe in this four-player brawler.
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2009
The Two Towers is a full-on action game that features great gameplay mechanics, stunning visuals, and lots of extras that Lord of the Rings fans are sure to enjoy.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2002
Serious Dynasty Warriors fans will surely eat up the new features, and if you've never tried one of these games before, this is as good as any to start with.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
The Warriors is based on the 1979 gang film of the same name. In the game, you'll play as the leader of a gang that is struggling to regain control of the streets of New York.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2005
- Player Reviews: 143
- Game Universe:
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai (PS2, GC),
- Dragon Ball Z: Sagas (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 (PS2, GC),
- Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu (PS, SAT),
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (WII, PS2),
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PS2, WII),
- Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (X360, PS3),
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast (PS3, X360),
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 (PS3, X360),
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi (PS3, X360)
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas Navigation