Dragon Ball Z: Sagas Related Games
A few additions to an already proven formula make Viewtiful Joe 2 another great and quirky action game.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2004
In Zoids: Battle Legends, you can play as your favorite character from the Zoids cartoon series. Create and customize your own Zoids to overcome challenging enemies.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2004
Step into the shadows of Gotham City's dangerous criminal underworld as Batman. Based on the movie of the same name, Batman Begins lets you explore both the origins of the "dark knight" and his transformation into a superhero.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2005
Based on the comic book of the same name, Ultimate Spider-Man lets you play as either the hero Spider-Man or his arch-nemesis, Venom.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2005
This Roman-bashing game will see you assuming the roles of both Asterix and Obelix simultaneously.
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2004
Viewtiful Joe deftly delivers a fantastic look while also adding a really great series of unique gameplay twists that make it much, much better than the average side-scrolling action game.
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2003
If you're looking for a quick fix of heavy action and a fun multiplayer game, then Hunter: The Reckoning is definitely worth it.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
If you liked the pacing and mechanics of Gauntlet or the old Final Fight style of side-scrolling beat-'em-ups, then Mystic Heroes is a great expansion of and improvement on that sort of gameplay.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2002
It's a relatively simple action game at heart, but a solid combat system and some extremely intense and cinematic levels make The Return of the King deserving of its name.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2003
It's ultimately a pretty basic beat-'em-up, but the strong production values and a solid combat system make for a gratifying experience.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
TMNT has some legitimately neat platforming sequences, but it's more frustrating than a kid-oriented game ought to be, and the combat is completely brain-dead.
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2007
For all that The Hulk misses on, the game gets enough of it right to tip the scales in its favor.
- Release Date: May 27, 2003
Fans of the films will definitely want to pick this one up, but those who enjoy action games in general will also find a lot to like about it.
- Release Date: Dec 30, 2002
Chaos Bleeds is an excellent, well-put-together action adventure game that most fans of the genre should be able to enjoy and any Buffy fan will love.
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles doesn't wear its nostalgic aspects particularly well, and the remaining components simply don't make for a very entertaining experience.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2003
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble is a fighting game starring Capcom's cel-shaded superhero.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2005
Shrek SuperSlam is a four-player melee game featuring 20 characters from the Shrek universe.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy features both an adventure mode and a combat mode based around the Cartoon Network TV series of the same name.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2006
Beyblade features a number of tops and parts from Beyblade, as well as an intense tournament mode.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2003
- Release Date: Sep 6, 2002
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2002
Take control of a variety of different vehicles in this Tonka-themed game.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Based on Nickelodeon's animated film, Barnyard tells the story of farm animals.
- Release Date: Aug 1, 2006
Brilliant minds know how to bring a book to life, but it takes a boy genius to actually bring it to life...literally. By inventing the Virtual World Reproducing Machine, Jimmy has created the ultimate book report by changing Retroville into the world of his favorite spy - Jet Fusion. Jimmy will now explore dangerous deserts, treacherous seas, and mysterious forests on an expedition to save Jet Fusion from the evil Professor Calamitous and return Retroville back to it's original form. Join Jimmy in a high tech, platform adventure-filled game stuffed with exciting action and brain twisting puzzles!
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2003
- Release Date: Jan 4, 2003
- Player Reviews: 46
- Game Universe:
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai (PS2, GC),
- Dragon Ball Z: Sagas (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 (PS2, GC),
- Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu (PS, SAT),
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (WII, PS2),
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PS2, WII),
- Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (X360, PS3),
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast (PS3, X360),
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 (PS3, X360),
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi (PS3, X360)
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas Navigation