Majuub

#1 Posted by shadow_Metroid (1637 posts) -

Ok, so I heard that you unlock him by using a super spirit bomb on kid buu as a finishing move, but every time I play as Goku in the DU it always goes to broly. I've reset my character, selected "new story" and everything and still I'm ending up with broly. HELP PLEASE. I've already done this seven times in a row D;

#2 Posted by ss4444gogeta (1650 posts) -
If I'm not mistaken, you need to have Kaioken, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, and Spirit Bomb equipped. You have to use Super Spirit Bomb on Kid Buu (you don't have to kill him, just make sure you use it during the battle at some point). You must win the power struggle. If you lose, you don't get to unlock the alternate ending. If all goes correctly, Goku is seen in a cutscene that shows him being excited to fight in the World Tournament. Fly to the location and you should have to fight Uub!
#3 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72255 posts) -
you can't get majuub in this game, i played the original, unless they changed something
#4 Posted by lawzie (2567 posts) -

If you're still looking for Uub, make sure you don't bump into supreme Kai before any of the super Buus (he triggers Broly fight) and FINISH Kid Buu with SuperSpirit Bomb