Probably my favorite game of all time. It's creative, fun, and extremely memorable through and through. A must play.

Probably my favorite game of all time. It's creative, fun, and extremely memorable through and through. The level design is great and for some reason I've never fallen in love with a game's characters and plot as much as I did with Rayman 2 despite the fact that its basic "save the world by collecting things" storyline seemed cliched at first. The bosses were pretty few and far between and I maybe would have liked to see some more traditional boss fights or mid-boss fights thrown in but otherwise, every puzzle, battle, cutscene, and level in this game is great. I would recommend this game to practically anyone who can get past the quirky character design and cutesy look to the game (which were actually selling points for me but maybe not for others) and realize the true work of art this fantastic adventure is. My second favorite game ever, Beyond Good and Evil, is also a must play and by the same creator. :)