What do you think is going to happen?

#1 Posted by jon_snow197 (1 posts) -
I've played the dragon age series several times know and just played it over after the announcement of inquisition and have noticed several hints as to the plot of the third entry as well as smaller questlines that could easily be expanded. i would fin it interesting to get others opinions on possible story elements of DAI along with possible effects of your choices in the previous games
#2 Posted by Abberon (227 posts) -

I'm betting it's going to be a poorly-written and cliché-ridden story but with great production values like every other modern Bioware game. As we all know by now our 'choices' are very shallow matters that change the story in minor ways (ie what companion you bang, what ending clip you see, maybe what character dies before the ending) and virtually none of it affects subsequent games in the series.

The one thing we can hope for, however, is that they'll vastly improve the combat system after the disaster that was DA:2.

#3 Posted by rabakill (767 posts) -

I skipped DA:2. DA:O was awsome.

#4 Posted by Realmjumper (634 posts) -

This sequel isn't rushed, looks well polished, and they have the financing in tact, I don't see why it won't be a candidate for game of the year. I would pull the trigger on a buy for this one.

#5 Edited by seggy17 (11 posts) -

@Abberon said:

I'm betting it's going to be a poorly-written and cliché-ridden story but with great production values like every other modern Bioware game. As we all know by now our 'choices' are very shallow matters that change the story in minor ways (ie what companion you bang, what ending clip you see, maybe what character dies before the ending) and virtually none of it affects subsequent games in the series.

The one thing we can hope for, however, is that they'll vastly improve the combat system after the disaster that was DA:2.

Looks like someone is just brimming with optimism.