Dragon Age II Question
- Posted by GS-MR_Riddles
- on May 25, 2011 11:55 pm GMT
Are the enemy levels scaled to match your own?
- Posted by Hegna1
- on May 26, 2011 4:43 am GMT
Yup, all enemies scale with your level so that you can complete any quest in a given act in any order rather than having a linear order for each side quest.
Yes they are scaled, but each instance is tuned in a way that not every encounter is too hard, some of them are even of a lower difficulty. In my opinion, you should level up all your party members, so you won't have any problems later.
Yes but I also think it depends on the difficulty you're playing on.
Yes, it would appear to be so, due to game-balancing design decisions on the part of the game-maker to deter exploits of experience glitches. (In other words, players who attempt to use these glitches to level-up prematurely without regard to the other factors that determine how powerful the party is, namely loot and gear, will suffer enemies that are, stats-wise, more formidable.)
However, the scaling largely only affects the stats of enemies. Their versatility in combat and their AI scripts are largely unchanged. If you can develop your party to have skills and abilities for any comer, you won't be getting the butts of your party members kicked around so much as those of parties whose controlling player had resorted to experience exploits.
Yes the enemy levels are scaled to match your own except Bosses
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Bkstunt_31||401K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by noz3r0||300K|
|Spoiler-Free Walkthrough||Spoiler-Free Walkthrough by Poyudi Hytori||197K|
|Other||Collectable Guide by Palglo||15K|
|Other||Dual Weapon Rogue Guide by zeusodinra||32K|
|Other||Cross Class Combo Guide by zeusodinra||10K|
|Character Guide||Rogue Guide by Melkiach||20K|
|Other||Character Creation FAQ by Haeravon||82K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Andrew Testa||104K|
- Player Reviews: 423
- Game Universe:
- Dragon Age: Origins (PC, PS3, X360, MAC),
- Dragon Age: Origins - The Stone Prisoner (X360, PC, PS3),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Warden's Keep (X360, PC, PS3),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Return to Ostagar (PC, X360, PS3),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening (PS3, X360, PC, MAC),
- Dragon Age II (X360, PS3, PC, MAC),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Darkspawn Chronicles (PS3, X360, PC),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Leliana's Song (X360, PC, PS3),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Golems of Amgarrak (PC, X360, PS3),
- Dragon Age: Origins - Witch Hunt (X360, PC, PS3)
Dragon Age II Navigation