Double Dragon Related Games
Alpha 2 proves that 2-D fighting can at times be better than its polygonal brethren.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1996
The first in the Alpha series, SFA added 3-level super meters and the return of many original Street Fighter 1 characters.
- Release Date: Dec 21, 1995
Mortal Kombat Trilogy ups the ante in terms of options.
- Release Date: 1996
- Release Date: Mar 28, 1996
- Release Date: May 31, 1996
- Release Date: Aug 2, 1996
Sailor Moon Super S is a 2D fighting game, rendered with CG-style animation rather than the anime style it was based on.
- Release Date: Mar 8, 1996
- Release Date: Mar 6, 1996
This all-girl anime inspired 2D fighter was released in Japan during the spring of 1996.
- Release Date: Apr 19, 1996
This crazy 2D fighting game features a special meter for supers, which when powered up to 120%, allows you to do super moves repeatedly for a set amount of time.
- Release Date: Mar 29, 1996
- Release Date: Jul 17, 1997
- Release Date: Aug 30, 1996
The game's graphical prowess and arcade-perfect gameplay combined with its cache of bonus modes makes Street Fighter Alpha 3 the latest standard for 2D excellence on the PlayStation.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1999
It's easily the best fighter Capcom has put out in years.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1998
These fighters are a mix of the usual Ken/Ryu/Zangief ilk, with a little Samurai Shodown thrown in for good measure.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1998
All-girl fighting games haven't seen the light of day in the US.
- Release Date: May 9, 1997
The fighting in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a wild combination of typical Capcom "versus" games, like Marvel vs. Capcom, combined with screen-filling over-the-top super-attacks like those found in Arc System's Guilty Gear.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2000
It's a surprisingly competent port. Unfortunately, it's a port of a game that most fans consider to be completely obsolete.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2002
- Release Date: Aug 27, 1998
The King of Fighters '99 for the PlayStation is a fairly good port in and of itself, especially considering the limitations of the aging PlayStation hardware.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2001
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2002
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2002
Those who loved the arcade game version of Samurai Shodown III will be happy with this conversion.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1996
The third installment of the Mortal Kombat series introduced a new run button to the gameplay, as well as an all-new combo system.
- Release Date: Oct 7, 1995
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2001
- Game Universe:
- Double Dragon (GB, NES, ARC, NEO, C64, PS, 2600, 7800, GEN, GG, LYNX, SMS, MOBILE, NGCD, AMI, X360, ZX, AND),
- Double Dragon II: The Revenge (AMI, ARC, C64, GEN, NES, TCD, CPC, MSX, ZX, ST, PC),
- Double Dragon 3: The Arcade Game (GB, GEN),
- Double Dragon Advance (GBA),
- Double Dragon V (JAG),
- Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls (GEN, SNES),
- Super Double Dragon (SNES),
- Double Dragon II (GB),
- Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones (NES),
- Double Dragon III: Rosetta Stone (C64)
- Number of Players:
Double Dragon Navigation