This game sucks, don't play it

#1 Posted by robokill (1064 posts) -

I've played several MOBA's, this one sucks

1 map

constant waiting around

terrible, and I mean god awful won't help you and will report you for never having played, god awful community

winning is marginally fun and losing is a miserable drab where you get reported for losing by your idiot teammates. 

Again, don't play this, it's a waste of time

#2 Posted by kerrman (2904 posts) -

What an amazing review. A+

You should do this for a living.

#3 Posted by mikel222222 (1162 posts) -

you can actually change the setting of the map in the console. Hello beautiful winter!

#4 Posted by SKaREO (3161 posts) -
I agree. This game really is terrible. Go play League of Legends and you won't regret it.
#6 Posted by mrsheeno (149 posts) -

Lol

#7 Posted by ccgod (7113 posts) -
yes if you suck a nut like this guy don't play this game and ruin it for others
#8 Posted by Sound_Demon (4 posts) -
Obviously, LoL is a better game, LoL is so easy, this game is so hard and that's the reason it sucks, can you believe that the trees can actually fall in this game? I know right! what a dumb mechanic, and then there is day, night cycles... vision range decreases at night! What is this, a video game or real life! Jeez I wish they make more Champions on LoL so I can pay with the RP I paid for with my dad's credit card, can you believe dota 2 gives free items? are they stupid!? HAHA stupid kid...
#9 Posted by shahrooz_omd (23 posts) -

1 map

constant waiting around

terrible, and I mean god awful won't help you and will report you for never having played, god awful community

winning is marginally fun and losing is a miserable drab where you get reported for losing by your idiot teammates. 

robokill
I have bad news for you, you are not a newibi you are a noob apparently :(
#10 Posted by benbonney (679 posts) -
This games community is really bad, whilst I like the game, sooo many players are just wankers
#11 Posted by groowagon (2762 posts) -

This games community is really bad, whilst I like the game, sooo many players are just wankersbenbonney

you can expect that from any MOBA. from what i've heard, LoL is even worse.

you rely heavily on your teammates' performance, so it can be really rage-inducing if your teammates are making mistakes. even so, i find Dota 2 extremely addicting.

#12 Posted by robokill (1064 posts) -
it can be addicting until one guy just feeds the other team over and over
#13 Posted by Salt101010 (147 posts) -

1 map

constant waiting around

robokill

What a review! This guy really deserves a medal for his work. Bravo!