Dota 2 - 25 beta keys giveaway

#1 Posted by SoulDestroy3r (1 posts) -
Hello guys, I managed to get 26 Dota 2 invites out of a YouTube contest. I don't have any friends interest in playing Dota 2, so I will give my extra keys to 25 people interest in the game, but I have a few rules: 1) You must have experience in Dota. (At least played Dota 1.) 2) You must tell me, why I should give you a key? Feel free to email me at SoulDestroy3r(at)gmail(dot)com Thanks and good lucks to all of you! (^_^)
#2 Posted by ken933 (1 posts) -
Can i have the key please? email me at saaint933@hotmail.com .
#3 Posted by minipointer (1 posts) -
may i hav 1.. minipointer_91@yahoo.com
#4 Posted by juanmonchis (534 posts) -

I sent you an email :) please give me one key

#5 Posted by S0N0FMAN (1 posts) -
please give me one key :)
#6 Posted by valtik01 (1 posts) -
please give me 1 tnx :DD vlamon7@gmail.com
#7 Posted by barnicle_head31 (1 posts) -
Dude...i recently brought an integrated PC!!..you know why? just to play games like Dota2,HON....etc Hon is working fine........but dota2..thats the problem!!! so i urge you to give me a dota2 beta key to "fabi_yo@ymail.com" thanku
#8 Posted by rastalj (1 posts) -
please 1 key for me) i wanna this game very very long time=D pleaseeee!! key hereXD rastalj@gmail.com
#9 Posted by mymomisfat (1 posts) -
I would like the key because I had played dota 1 and it was great and i want to try out dota 2 so can you please pm me a key please?
#10 Posted by fipac (1 posts) -

08:58:08

Hello :)

I am a long time dota 1 player. And i have been playing league of legends for 2 years now. I really want to get in to dota 2 now and this beta key would mean the world to me. I also have a firefall invite if you are maybe interested. My email: filip.lauc93@gmail.com

#11 Posted by alian125 (2 posts) -
hello I am a long time dota 1 player.i am having play dota 1 3 year3.so,i want a key of dota 2.My email is fengzheng125@gmail.com
#12 Posted by mimsoo (2297 posts) -

Give me a key so i can beat the S*** of you in a match!

#13 Posted by Nesiojamas123 (3 posts) -

Hello I'am old dota 1 player and i'd love to play Dota 2.

My Email is spoomlt@gmail.com

#14 Posted by iNeko12 (1 posts) -
I'am old dota 1 player and I'd love play dota2 Can you give me 1 key email:yourman44@hotmail.com
#15 Posted by pangit413 (1 posts) -
1. I do have a lot of experience in playing DOTA. I played DOTA since I am at the elementary level. I played the old DOTA Map. v3.xx. I feel the transition of the skills of Magina, Pudge, and many more. 2. I like to get DOTA 2 Key because I can't afford that $10. I am just a student who does have a low allowance from my parents. Aside from that, it seems that DOTA 2 is much more awesome. please send to me the beta key.. pangit413@gmail.com
#16 Posted by eyesDraper (1 posts) -
hello there, I'm playing Dota since i was still 12 and still kicking till now, i haven't tried Dota 2. so i think its a good experience to play this and to meet more challenging opponents on this game. so if you would be so kind to lend me a piece of that beta key giveaway i would appreciate it. TNX E-mail: carlreaper@gmail.com
#17 Posted by zhenhui02 (4 posts) -
email: zhenhui2008@gmail.com steam: zhenhui01
#18 Posted by robinvanobet (1 posts) -
can i get dota 2 key? give me i please.. i wanna play but i dont have key.. robvanobet@yahoo.com thanks before..
#19 Posted by ahsan2cool (1 posts) -

hi my name is Ahsan Tahir and i am a big fan of dota.i am looking for the beta key for dota 2 for very long i am a good player in dota my EMAIL id is ahsan_t_r@hotmail.com

#20 Posted by mamazai (1 posts) -
Can I have beta key?if can send to my e-mail mamazai_ying@hotmail.com
#21 Posted by EveningBuzz (2 posts) -
Could I have a key? I've been looking forever for one lol email: mvelasco1119@gmail.com Steam: EveningBuzz
#22 Posted by Alkoyras (2 posts) -

I would rellay apreciate it if you give me 1 key! My email is alkissavva@yahoo.com!

Ty anyway!

#23 Posted by NNcrawler (2 posts) -
I'm trading dota 2 with any steam game. Please e-mail me at : rasyid.xyz@gmail.com
#24 Posted by NNcrawler (2 posts) -
I have extra dota 2 and im trading it to any steam game. Please email me at : rasyid.xyz@gmail.com
#25 Posted by mcavcil (9 posts) -

Hey guys I have 4 Dota 2 giveaways left. you may add me on steam with acount name: mca85 and I can send you invitations

cheers

#26 Posted by mcavcil (9 posts) -

hey guys pelase add me on steam: mca85 and send message to me if possible. I can't do it on email.

an how can I trade any games? I have too many games that I don't play any more. I can trade these:

RAGE

Dead Space 2

Metro 2033

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

Darksiders

Left 4 Dead 2

#27 Posted by mcavcil (9 posts) -

my steam profile is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mimarcik/

also you may search for "mimarcik" or "mca85"

I have still 4 x DOTA 2 Gifts Also I can trade with other games

#28 Posted by lmuasj (9 posts) -
Free DotA 2 Beta Keys Giveaways Link: http://bit.ly/WihWAT