Doom Collector's Edition Related Games
Quake III Arena provides the ultimate deathmatch experience.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 1999
Whatever else may be said about Quake II, one thing is certain: It is the only first-person shooter to render the original Quake entirely obsolete.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1997
Ultimate Quake includes the original Quake, Quake II, and Quake III Arena.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2001
- Release Date: Oct 5, 1998
The Elite Force Expansion Pack ultimately lacks the focus of the original game.
- Release Date: May 9, 2001
Team Arena is an extremely focused expansion that may not add a great deal of obvious breadth to multiplayer team games, but does add a good amount of depth.
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2000
If you're into action games, or even if you're not, you should be playing Quake right now - it's as good as PC gaming gets.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 1996
Travel between 1950 and present day battling hordes of creatures in this first-person sci-fi shooter.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2010
Red Faction is an accomplished shooter--it deserves a look from fans of the genre, as well as from those who've been impressed with Volition's other achievements.
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2001
Renegade makes great use of the source material, yet it's suitable both for C&C fans and for those who enjoy team-based multiplayer competition in general.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2002
It's better than the original Aliens vs. Predator, and it's one of the best action games released so far this year.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2001
You'll find virtually everything there is to like about action gaming in the stunning sequel to Serious Sam.
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2002
The Strogg are regrouping and it is up to you as a member of "Rhino Squad" to deal them the final blow. The Quake 4 story continues where Quake 2's left off, with the half-man, half-machine aliens known as the Strogg hanging on to existence.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is an online, tactical shooter in which the armies of Earth are fighting an alien race known as the Strogg.
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2007
Star Trek fans shouldn't be alone in experiencing the game's exciting story-driven single-player campaign, as well as its solid multiplayer mode.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2000
The bad news is that Blue Shift, the actual game, doesn't amount to much on its own terms. The good news is that the revamped graphics and inclusion of Opposing Force make the retail package a lot more worthwhile.
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2001
Elite Force II is a good, well-rounded shooter that should satisfy fans of similar games, as well as Star Trek fans looking to shoot first and ask questions later.
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2003
Tribes 2 isn't easy to master, and it won't play well on every gaming PC, but when you're up and running it's a tremendous amount of fun.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2001
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
The question you need to ask yourself is whether you enjoy Quake II enough to merit playing it again, because The Reckoning is a supplement rather than an improvement.
- Release Date: May 31, 1998
Most of the new weapons in Dissolution are refined versions of hacks previously available on the Web.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 1997
- Release Date: Jun 1, 1995
Totally Unreal bundles together the original Unreal, the Return to Na Pali expansion, and the "Game of the Year" edition of Unreal Tournament.
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2001
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2009
Quake II is a year old, but the new weapons and power-ups make the game interesting again.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1998
- Player Reviews: 34
- Game Universe:
- Doom 3 (PC, XBOX, MAC, UNIX),
- Doom (SAT, PC, PS3, GBA, X360, 3DO, 32X, JAG, SNES, PS, ARCH),
- Doom II (PC, GBA, MAC, ZOD),
- Final Doom (PC, PS, MAC),
- Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (PC, XBOX),
- The Ultimate Doom (PC, MAC),
- Doom 4 (PC, X360, PS3),
- Doom Collector's Edition (PC),
- Doom 64 (N64),
- Doom II RPG (MOBILE, WINM)
Doom Collector's Edition Navigation