My review of the Lost Mission

User Rating: 8 | Doom 3 BFG Edition PC
I wanted to play this mission because I love Doom. It's my favourite game, but I must say it's a little diappointing for it's too short. All right, we have the same monsters, let's say, the classical ones, we have the entertaining music and some scary moments, but altogether it's a little frustrating because of its shortness. I did not play on the the hardest level, I played as a marine, and the final boss it's a laugh, you take him down instantly. You have to escape the planet, helping a scientist to stop with a portal the evil's arrival on Mars and on Earth. I perhaps will replay the other games and I shall re-edit my review. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................