Donkey Kong Racing Related Games
Despite the fact that it's still essentially the same game as Super Mario Kart, there is no denying the innate quality of the production of Double Dash.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
Crash Nitro Kart is the best option to come along in a long while, and it's a totally respectable kart-racing game on its own, regardless of how derivative it may be.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
THQ is bringing this high-flying driving game to the GameCube at the end of 2002.
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2002
The game does have its moments, but the racing simply isn't very exciting.
- Release Date: Aug 8, 2003
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2005
If you want a light-speed racer that looks and plays sharply while simultaneously offering some dramatic challenges, F-Zero GX is exactly what you're looking for.
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2003
While not perfect, Wave Race: Blue Storm is the most accurate video game representation of water-based racing ever to be released.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2001
Those who waited for the GameCube version of Extreme-G 3 have been rewarded with a superior version of the game.
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2001
Need for Speed Underground is very good. But with just a bit more variety to its tracks and a slightly better career mode, it definitely could have been much better.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
World Race sticks pretty close to the basic arcade racing formula the series has used for years, which works both in the game's favor and against it.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2003
NASCAR 2005 is packed to the gills with drivers, tracks, and play modes. It's a NASCAR fan's dream come true.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2004
There's enough meat on Burnout's bones to provide an engaging, albeit unoriginal, take on arcade racing.
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2002
SRS tries to deliver an authentic street racing experience, but the racing itself tends to be rather unexciting.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2004
If you're looking for a racing game that is easy to control but extremely difficult, Driven fits the bill.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2002
Hot Pursuit II is a worthwhile purchase for anyone interested in an arcade-style racing game.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2002
Road Trip is an arcade-style racer that offers several venues and gives you the ability to collect 250 different parts to upgrade your car.
- Release Date: May 15, 2004
Auto Modellista has a great look, but its gameplay unsuccessfully tries to straddle the line between simulation-style tuning options and arcade-style handling and collision physics.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2003
Need for Speed Underground 2 is pretty good, but unfortunately most of the stuff you do in between races keeps you away from the game's best moments.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2004
In NFS Carbon you aim to take over the city by winning races and defeating other racing crews.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2006
In Need for Speed Most Wanted, you can try to become the most notorious street racer alive. Outrun both racers and cops to increase your reputation and move up the street racing blacklist.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
The Sonic series takes to the track in the combat racing game, Sonic Riders.
- Release Date: Feb 21, 2006
NASCAR Thunder 2003 is a well-made, polished, and thoroughly playable game, and stock car racing fans should be quite pleased with it.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2002
The crash mode alone makes this game worth seeing, and the inclusion of the well-done championship and multiplayer modes makes it a must-own for fans of arcade racing.
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2003
Dakar 2 is an easygoing arcade-style take on one of the world's most grueling rally races.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
It's bigger and more ambitious than any of its predecessors, but XGRA is hindered by a few unfortunate technical and design issues.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2003
- Game Universe:
- Donkey Kong Jr. (ERDR, ARC, INTV, NES, 2600, 7800, CVIS, FDS, A800, BBC),
- Donkey Kong Country (GBC, SNES, GBA),
- Donkey Kong 3 (ERDR, ARC, NES),
- Donkey Kong (GB, NES, INTV, C64, ARC, 2600, 7800, CVIS, ERDR, FDS, A800, APL2, PC, TI, VC20),
- Donkey Kong Jr. Math (NES),
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble (SNES),
- Donkey Kong Racing (GC),
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS),
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (WII),
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem (DS)
Donkey Kong Racing Navigation