Dante Must Die Mode

#1 Posted by stewarty77 (243 posts) -

Just finished Dante Must Die mode today.  Not as hard as I thought it would be, all the bosses were a push over, just some enemy waves that gave me a bit of trouble.

Anyone else thought it was a bit too easy?

#2 Posted by gs3bully (137 posts) -

Honestly yeh dude. i started my dmd run today and im just plowing through it, im on mission 15. Bosses are fun but not as tough as some of the wave. but enemy devil trigger is not as a threat seeing you can still knock em around while. It would be cool if they came out with another difficulty or somthing, it would justify using super dante. I still like the game though, cant wait to play as super dante :D

#3 Posted by stewarty77 (243 posts) -

Super dante mode is fun for a bit of messing around.

I really thought virgil would be harder compared to DMC3 where he was absolutely deadly on dmd.  Not sure what was harder DMC1 facing Neo Angelo for the third time on dmd or facing virgil at the end of DMC3.

#4 Posted by DEATH775 (4213 posts) -
Same here, finish DMD in just one day around 10 hours. Have to say that DMD in DMC3 was way harder. If only they gave us more costume for beating Human, Devil Hunter and HoH
#5 Posted by karloss01 (520 posts) -

Super dante mode is fun for a bit of messing around.

I really thought virgil would be harder compared to DMC3 where he was absolutely deadly on dmd.  Not sure what was harder DMC1 facing Neo Angelo for the third time on dmd or facing virgil at the end of DMC3.

stewarty77
I would say DMC3 Virgil simply because he was fast and hits hard, Nelo Angelo on the other hand was slower and gave pretty large indications on what he was going to do next.