Unsolved puzzels?

#1 Posted by berethor099 (35 posts) -

After beating the game there were several things I was never able to solve or figure out.  I was wondering if anyone new of a good site.  Like a wiki or something that has all the answers.  I hate to just clutter this forum with  all my dumb questions.  Especially since some of them are really simple I'm sure.  

For example I never could figure out how to stop the thinner falls to walk on the pathway.  It's below mean Street south and only accesible by jumping in the robot heads mouth.  

#2 Posted by katydiddd (314 posts) -

You are welcome to post and comment here, all you want!  But, the problem with posting here is that there are only two disgruntled customers who answer questions.  We both try.  Also, you can Google your question to come up with various forums and walkthroughs that have addressed your topic.

Stop reading when you get the amount of hint that you want.

So, first, beware of thinning machines!  And, if you thin in one place, listen to Gremlin Gus if he tells you not to do it again -- unless you want to.

Also, the game has glitches.  Playing with a Nintendo Wii, I have found it helpful to save games often, on an SD cand transferred to my computer.  Then, I can go back and revert to a previously saved game.

- - - -

Inside the Robot Head's Mouth, you say steam is coming out of broken pipes? 

How can you repair the pipes, so you can walk past?

Have Mickey Mouse spray the pipes with paint, to fix the pipes and get past.

- - - -

Painting around town can cure a lot of problems.

#3 Posted by berethor099 (35 posts) -

Well, thanks for answering.  I've read pretty much all the post you've made on these forums.  First off thanks for the info about the game not being finished.  But I'm with you.  I'm super devastaed at how crappy the did with the development on this game.  Oh well, I guess.  Nothing we can do about it.  

I was able to find some good guides online, but I still had two quesitons.  

1) in the Gag Factory the gremlin keeps asking you for scrap metal to help with the floats?  I gave him 50 pieces of scrap metal like six different times and he kept asking, yet I never saw anychange.   Unless it's something in the final cutscene because i wasn't really paying attention to that. 

2)  In devil's falls there is all that lava spilling over.  I can't figure out how to get through it.  I know having the golden mickey would enable me to walk through, but I can't seem to find a fountain near by that would help me.  

Thanks. 

#4 Posted by katydiddd (314 posts) -

You wrote:

1) in the Gag Factory the gremlin keeps asking you for scrap metal to help with the floats?  I gave him 50 pieces of scrap metal like six different times and he kept asking, yet I never saw anychange.   Unless it's something in the final cutscene because i wasn't really paying attention to that. 

My Answer:

1)  When you go outside, each time you gave him 50 scrap metals, one of the flower motifs that are high above the buildings were repaired and started moving.

When I replay the game, I try to give the gremlin all my money before entering Blot Alley -- or if you go in, take the projector back out (you can spin it around 4 times to get the Mickey face with gold and white rays, to warp you to Mean Street North, then a projector there to warp you to OsTown ((if you used that projector screen))).

In Blot Alley, Pete takes all your scrap metal, and only gives it back if you succeed with the paint on the two cars and one robot.  So, i have as little as possible.

2)  To see the final cutscene, or some others, you can go to your EXTRAS  menu and watch.

- - - -

You wrote:

2)  In devil's falls there is all that lava spilling over.  I can't figure out how to get through it.  I know having the golden mickey would enable me to walk through, but I can't seem to find a fountain near by that would help me. 

My Answer:

Both wells are closest to the plateaus and pillars.  And, there are enemies.

There are ways to just turn the handlles and make it through -- but I don't do it.

There are two grey, rock ink wells, just on the north and south edges of the fire falls maze -- closest to the entrance and exit.  (north-east and south-east)

If you enter through a projector screen from the round Rainbow Falls Control Room, helicoptor Oswald left, down to that south edge of the falls.  Look around.  Look to the ledge where you came from. 

There are sets of crystals beside the well, obscuring it.  Thin the crystals, and gold ink starts flowing.  (Before you do anything, you might want to explore the area, and thin crystals on a ledge, to have Oswald throw you up there.)

ANYWAY, look at the center of the fire falls -- and see a red chest.  If you make it to that chest, the handle to shut off all the falls, forever, is next to it.

So, when you know where you are going, walk toward the edge, toward where you flew down from, and the well is there, for you to thin the crystals.

(remember that you only stay yellow for a limited time.)

OR, FROM  THE  DEC manhole, look to the right, and keep going right, toward the plateaus.  You will run into the well.  Thin the crystals.

OR, FROM  THE  MEAN  STREET  CINEMA, you can choose to go to Disney Gulch.  From there, turn back to face the screen, and you can take the projector screen to the Rainbow Caverns Cavern above the fire falls.  TO  TAKE  THE  PROJECTOR  TO  THE  FALLS,  AFTER  COMING  FROM  THE  MEAN  STREET  CINEMA, spin the screen, until you see a cartoon (not a mickey), and it asks you if you want to go to the cavern.

When you land there, on the side that has the devil face, and get down to the bottom level, the well will be on the left.