Stuck in Floatyard canyon after taking thinner path. I cannot get out!

#1 Posted by TugBoatMama (2 posts) -
This is driving me so crazy I joined this site just to ask this one question. But I might have more down the line. I have beaten the game with a lot of help from my husband who is a pro at gaming, but he is out right now and I cannot for the life of me get out of this canyon with all the falling marbles and large gaps in the ground. I fell from the upper level, thanks to Oswald, and now there is no way back up there. I can go to the turnstile that just takes me right back to the Wonderland house where the 2 projectors are. We never made it up to the balcony with the eye because of my husband's impatience with the invisible ink, so it has never opened up for us to get in. He used all the fireworks, mostly in places where he wasn't supposed to and he wasted them, so now they are gone :/ The other path through the canyon is blocked by a circus cage with a giraffe inside. Gus just keeps repeating himself, and Os and I have been spinning the little shimmering levers for forever now and nothing happens. It just keeps saying we need to work together to solve this problem. I looked at a walkthrough and was shocked to see that I completely missed an upper part of the DEC where there is an entrance resembling the Cheshire Cat. GAH! I hate myself for missing that because the player used it to get past where I am stuck right now. I can take the wonderland projector back to the old mill but that isn't where I want or need to go (I think). So frustrated!
#2 Posted by TugBoatMama (2 posts) -
This is driving me so crazy I joined this site just to ask this one question. But I might have more down the line. I have beaten the game with a lot of help from my husband who is a pro at gaming, but he is out right now and I cannot for the life of me get out of this canyon with all the falling marbles and large gaps in the ground. I fell from the upper level, thanks to Oswald, and now there is no way back up there. I can go to the turnstile that just takes me right back to the Wonderland house where the 2 projectors are. We never made it up to the balcony with the eye because of my husband's impatience with the invisible ink, so it has never opened up for us to get in. He used all the fireworks, mostly in places where he wasn't supposed to and he wasted them, so now they are gone :/ The other path through the canyon is blocked by a circus cage with a giraffe inside. Gus just keeps repeating himself, and Os and I have been spinning the little shimmering levers for forever now and nothing happens. It just keeps saying we need to work together to solve this problem. I looked at a walkthrough and was shocked to see that I completely missed an upper part of the DEC where there is an entrance resembling the Cheshire Cat. GAH! I hate myself for missing that because the player used it to get past where I am stuck right now. I can take the wonderland projector back to the old mill but that isn't where I want or need to go (I think). So frustrated! TugBoatMama
Oh forgot to mention, I have a Wii.
#3 Posted by katydiddd (314 posts) -

I have never considered that, because the two bombs in the Wonderland hands fall right where they need to be to blow up the side of the house, so you can thin out the plants, jump in the gold invincibility ink, and enter the lower projector.

THERE IS ALWAYS A SPINNER. Remember in Bog Easy Old Town when a spinner broke a wall? It may cost you a few lives, but lure him over to the broken wall of the house, and let him hit at you, and maybe break the wall. Use plenty of watch sketches -- and even a TV for him to attack.

1) There is always the old standby of quitting the game, and restarting, to see if the bombs reappear.

2) As you know, the way out is with the turnstile going to Alice's house in Wonderland. Have Oswald keep throwing you up to the ledge on the left, where you can thin out the nose of the thing, and fly up to the roof. There may be more access to another bomb.

3) When you head down the canyon, use a lever where you can keep an eye on Oswald. He plays with his remote instead of spinning. If Oswald does not help you spin, go over and spin him, to get him out of his glitch. Make sure you are standing on the correct side of the lever that you are spinning -- if it is slanting to the right, stand on the right side and spin it so it goes to the left. After the lever goes half way, maybe take a step toward it, so you keep spinning it in that direction. It should only take about ten spins -- without stopping spinning. You will hear it when it the wagon starts to move. Sometimes, I trade levers with Oswald, if he seems to function better on a different lever.

When you get to the bottom, past 2 circus wagons, push a bomb to the obstruction. Maybe if you go into that DEC and come back out, the 2 bombs that were in the hands will reset.

4) From now on, save games to an SD card, and then, maybe to your computer, so you will have a place to revert to, when something goes wrong.

- - - - -

5) If you decide to do the blue invisible ink, after about 7 tries, the mushroom and bird head get out of sync. You may want to go down the turnstile, and back up, so they will be back in sync. I, also, activate a second remote, and move Oswald out of the way, so I don't jump on him when I come out of the ink.

- - - -

Before going through the projector, you might want to go down the canyon again, and spin some blue balls, to get some health.