Oswald just threw a bunny over the cliff...

#1 Posted by x7ninjaturtlexc (1 posts) -
Title says it all. I'm at Main Street South and saw two bunnies I was trying to get to the pipe. Oswald started running around and bumped one off the cliff. I immediately tilted the cam and sure enough, there goes this tiny little ball to nothingness. I myself jumped off the cliff to try to trick the auto save, but when it brought me back, I was back to only one bunny. Anybody know if I just lost a bunny, and can't finish the quest?!
#2 Posted by katydiddd (314 posts) -

The bunny will respawn someplace nearby.

I have even accidentally spun bunnies off the Mean Street South area between the fire station and the store, because they will not come over to the pipe by themselves.

The best way to locate a bunny is to turn up the volume and listen. That way you can tell which building he is on. It may be the roof of the fire station, the store by the gorilla arm, or the Train Station.

- - - -

Don't feel sorry for them. In Epic Mickey we were putting them in the jail. When one is near you, jumping on you, you go slower. As they increase, you go slower and slower.

Get 5 of them, on Mean Street or Mickey Junk Mountain Crane Area, and they throw you off a cliff -- or into thinner where you can die.

Don't feel guilty for spinning them, or their absentee, deadbeat, abusive father.

#3 Posted by katydiddd (314 posts) -

The topic is: "Oswald just threw a bunny over the cliff..."

WHAT??? You saw that absentee, dead-beat father being abusive to his poor, little child? Do Something! It is your legal obligation!

Probably the sheriff is not in his office anymore, so you have to take justice into your own hands.

Go into co-op mode. Move Oswald away from other characters. Then, as Mickey, thin Oswald into a puddle.

If you reconstitute him with paint, soon, you get a challenge "CLEAR", as in what EMTs say when they use a defibrillator.

Or, you can leave him thinned into a puddle, and see what happens.

I, often, thin Seth, the man behind the Train Station, when he tells me to keep looking. Hours later, when I come back, he is still a puddle -- and stays that way until I paint him. ;) :D

- - - -

EDIT: Furthermore, you should put Oswald on the Springer or Maury show. He is the baby-daddy of over a hundred children with Ortensia, the cat. AND, these games don't tell you, but there is evidence (2-D cartoons) that show he is a philanderer with many more girl friends, kissing and hugging and wooing.

- - - - -

Then, in Epic Mickey 1, when Mickey talks with Oswald by the projectors and other areas, Oswald is 2-faced. He talks nicely when Mickey looks at him, but when Mickey turns his back, Oswald sticks out his tongue and makes hand gestures.

When Mickey looks back, Oswald stops and acts innocent.

So, why should we be surprised that Oswald threw a bunny over the cliff?

#4 Posted by katydiddd (314 posts) -

I tried not to respond to the Walkthrough Part 10 comment at 9:30 about Ortensia and women.  There is no argument and this isn't the forum.

BUT, tell me what about dead-beat, absentee-father, abusive Oswald, who even has thrown his children off the Mean Street South cliff?

Walkthrough with the comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFApPd5OMJI&list=PLc9URPMS0fNB0WHovKFLNyPkTHlPw6gvN

(I am just giggling and playing with the ideas in the game.  Just having fun.)

#5 Posted by Mcbasilrocks (91 posts) -

I tried not to respond to the Walkthrough Part 10 comment at 9:30 about Ortensia and women.  There is no argument and this isn't the forum.

BUT, tell me what about dead-beat, absentee-father, abusive Oswald, who even has thrown his children off the Mean Street South cliff?

Walkthrough with the comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFApPd5OMJI&list=PLc9URPMS0fNB0WHovKFLNyPkTHlPw6gvN

(I am just giggling and playing with the ideas in the game.  Just having fun.)

katydiddd

It actually hit me right after I said that that I probably shouldn't have. I really wasn't thinking, and I'm really sorry if it offended you, katydiddd, or anyone else for that matter. Lots of my best friends are females that I've known since I was little (though I don't have a girlfriend), and I think they're great fun to be around. Again, sorry to those I offended - be known that it won't happen again!

On an off-note, katydiddd, I gave you a specific shout out in Part 10, in order to apologise there and then - did you spot it? :)

#6 Posted by katydiddd (314 posts) -

I wrote that there is no argument (about the truth of your statement).  I took no offense.

I am impressed at the breadth of your perceptions.  Many men take much longer to learn the facts, and some men never do.  You'll go far.

And those around you, now and in the future, are lucky to have the benefit of your wisdom.