Both DEC and Cartoon between Fort and Floats?

#1 Posted by katydiddd (332 posts) -

Can you accomplish the challenge and quest to get all the films and DECs?

From the Fort, you can take the thinner path, getting the stone wall collapsed, and go through the DEC. Then, the projector screen transports are behind a boarded-up door and a red grate.

Or, you can take the paint path, and go back to the Floatland DEC, but only get a half dozen moves until you run into a wooden door -- that can only be electrically activated from the other side.  -- of course you cannot make it through because the other side is a rock wall.

SO  THE  DELEMA -- wouldn't good-hearted creators make the challenge and quest an either/or and give credit?

My game isn't set up so I can save in various spots, and replay.  So, I stop, save to an SD card, put it on my computer, then go back to the game -- repeatedly, to try what may be impossible.

Right after the game came out and I encountered it, I did what the pamphlet said and went to disney videogames.  They sent me to disneyinteractive that referred me to webpages called videogames and gamefaq.  There is no "videogames" and it sent me to gamespot, that is affiliated with gamefaq.

So, I submitted my question and their computer sent a form email stating the same thing that was on their site.

THEN, AFTER  I   HAD  WAITED  FOR  TWO  WEEKS  FOR  AN  ANSWER,  DISNEY  INTERACTIVE   HAD  THE  NERVE  TO  SEND  A  SURVEY  ASKING  IF  MY  QUESTION  HAD  BEEN  ANSWERED.

So, does anybody know if you can get all the DECs and Cartoon films, namely those between the Fort and Floatland?