- Most Viewed
- Most Recent
- Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall launches on April 16, 2013.
- Apr 11, 2013
- (14,754 views)
- Chris Watters gives his impressions of The Knife of Dunwall DLC from PAX East 2013
- Mar 28, 2013
- (3,734 views)
- Cam lines up footage from all three versions of Dishonored to help you decide which looks the best.
- Oct 9, 2012
- (136,159 views)
- This week we check out Pokemon White Version 2, Pokemon Black Version 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Dishonored, Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants, Harry Potter for Kinect, Fable: The Journey, Dragon Ball Z for Kinect and Of Orcs and Men
- Oct 5, 2012
- (25,732 views)
- In the last episode of Dishonored's Tales from Dunwall, we're introduced to Piero and his horrifying visions of the city,
- Sep 27, 2012
- (30,133 views)
- Executive producer Julien Roby speaks to us about creating and working with a new IP, significant changes since inception and the ability to play through as a pacifist.
- Sep 11, 2012
- (6,206 views)
- Peter Brown and Tom McShea discuss innovation, free 2 play, PC gaming and more on this week's Quoted for Truth.
- Aug 31, 2012
- (7,347 views)
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2012 (US)
- ESRB: MTitles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older.
Hot Forum Topics