Shadow & Ghost trohey

#1 Posted by sssb (471 posts) -

Hello guys I got problem in shadow and ghost trophy I have finished all missions non alerting someone and non kill but these two doesn't pup up at all, is this kind of bugs or what? 

Anyone what's wrong ???

#2 Posted by Ronin893 (1926 posts) -

Did you go to the mission select screen at the begining to replay missions. I have heard that it won't unlock if you have. At the end of a mission when the results show up you must hit replay then if you have a detection or kill. Going back and replaying later doesn't work.

#3 Posted by sssb (471 posts) -

Did you go to the mission select screen at the begining to replay missions. I have heard that it won't unlock if you have. At the end of a mission when the results show up you must hit replay then if you have a detection or kill. Going back and replaying later doesn't work.

Ronin893

well I have been searching 4 that one, so i found out i should not kill any1 or seen by any1 by starting new game then finishing game with non kill non detected.

#5 Posted by Rukine (3 posts) -
Yea you just want to make sure that you have check marks by Nobody Killed and Ghost for it to count for those achievements. If there isn't one just start over the level again when you're at the result screen and don't continue the story until you get those checks.