dlc?????

#1 Posted by gregmdsk (25 posts) -
Any word on when any new DLC will be coming out??
#2 Posted by Jacanuk (5867 posts) -
Any word on when any new DLC will be coming out?? gregmdsk
Its only 5 days old for some countries so nope no info yet :) And there probably wont be for at least another month or few months, they need to get the salefigures in and will probably take christmas sales also before they decide on if they are making DLC.
#3 Posted by Pandora012 (31 posts) -
[QUOTE="gregmdsk"]Any word on when any new DLC will be coming out?? Jacanuk
Its only 5 days old for some countries so nope no info yet :) And there probably wont be for at least another month or few months, they need to get the salefigures in and will probably take christmas sales also before they decide on if they are making DLC.

Man this like only one of the games that I would gladly pay for some DLC.
#4 Posted by bobbetybob (19307 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jacanuk"][QUOTE="gregmdsk"]Any word on when any new DLC will be coming out?? Pandora012

Man this like only one of the games that I would gladly pay for some DLC.

Same here, and that's very rare (unless it's multiplayer DLC for a game I play A LOT). I'd love them to add some stuff fleshing out the world or some weird themed stuff like Fallout or Borderlands has.
#5 Posted by rigzzsy (349 posts) -

i don't get why people are calling for dlc when it rarely lives up to expectations, i'd happily wait for a second game

#6 Posted by PetJel (3724 posts) -

I'm still having loads of fun with the game but I'd throw money for even more area's to explore.

#7 Posted by ninjakreborn (48 posts) -
Yes, there is news of DLC actually...and not too far off/ http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/25/dishonored-dunwall-city-trials-dlc-this-december/ http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/25/news-dishonored-dlc-packs-revealed And perhaps others. The most recent of them are slated for release in December, which is next month. I have a feeling they will roll out some DLC pretty quickly on this one.