can i retern to the previous locations?

#1 Posted by kelt321 (2198 posts) -

topic

I just killed my first target, i.e. Campbell, should I leave or stay to find one more rune. I have 6 out of 7. Or can I just come back later?

#2 Posted by kelt321 (2198 posts) -

anybody knows, please?

#3 Posted by Armyboy5 (1479 posts) -

Wondering this aswell. anyone knows?

#4 Posted by swordster1000 (2 posts) -
if u leave u cant go back meaning that if u still havent done the optional tasks and leave u cant go back and do them same with bone charms and runes tho u can go back and replay missions but not as your curren loaded character
#5 Posted by Jacanuk (4774 posts) -

topic

I just killed my first target, i.e. Campbell, should I leave or stay to find one more rune. I have 6 out of 7. Or can I just come back later?

kelt321

You can always go back to previous zones if you forget something, just remember that if your doing a non-lethal playthrough, killing someone or getting detected will affect the mission-score.

As long as you dont end the mission, you can go all the way back to the start.

#6 Posted by Jacanuk (4774 posts) -
[QUOTE="swordster1000"]if u leave u cant go back meaning that if u still havent done the optional tasks and leave u cant go back and do them same with bone charms and runes tho u can go back and replay missions but not as your curren loaded character

Of course you can go back, thats a load of bs what your saying. Its why when you talk to Samuel there is a option called "not yet" If you click "ya lets go" then no you cant go back to previous zones.