#1 Posted by whyterose86 -
#2 Posted by GearKnight -
Taking "the" out of Psychotherapist! - ><((((*>
Scientists, the leading cause of cancer in Lab Rats.
#3 Posted by SirenHunter -
#4 Posted by XXVermillion -
Bam, Ghost, Clean Hands and Mostly Flesh and Steel intact.
My YT Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/XVermillion
Check it out for Self-Imposed Challenges on Bioshock, Dishonored and more, would you kindly?
#5 Posted by whyterose86 -
#6 Posted by LordTrinen -
Thanks for help. I have another question though. How are you supposed to know what will/won't ruin your runs? I've heard people saying some missions are impossible? I don't wanna ruin my run:(
That's tricky to answer because there are many things to watch out for. Some noticeable ones (some spoilers):
1) If you help Granny Rags here you will encounter her again trying to kill Slackjaw. GR will have on her the key you need to proceed. You can help GR kill Slackjaw or help Slackjaw take down GR. But even if you sleep dart/choke GR the game is bugged and still counts it as a kill. The best option is to just pickpocket the key and run like hell. Slackjaw will die without you but it won't count against you.
2) This is only a rumor but there may be a similar GR bug with the game's final target. You don't really need to do anything to him at all, I don't think. Just sneak or use Stop Time to grab the key off the table near him and use it on the door it opens.
3) While on Kaldwin's Bridge you might find a thug locked up. He'll share some treasure with you if you let him out. But he will turn on you at the end and can cost you ghost. It's better to just ignore the thug all together.
4) Don't attack the assassins trying to kill the Empress at the beginning. Just use block.
5) And most importantly, save often and pay attention to your enemies. If any get the broken lightning bolts just reload. And keep unconscious bodies hidden someplace up high so rats don't eat them. Make sure all people you have knocked out have "unconscious" floating over them before you save and move on.
#7 Posted by whyterose86 -
#8 Posted by LordTrinen -
Aww man that part about blocking when the empress is attacked is BS:( can I replay that mission alone?
I don't think so. Since it's the very beginning of the game you might as well restart completely. Sorry.
#9 Posted by whyterose86 -
#10 Posted by LordTrinen -
Yeah I've really only beat the prison level, rummaged around the base(the bar) and just began a real level, so better to find out now than later. I just wanna go stealth first for enjoyment and cheevos, but I don't wanna have to do it twice:) thanks for a heads up
I tried to get all the stealth/no-kill achievements on my first time too. That stupid Granny Rags bug kept me from getting Clean Hands. It'll be a while before I attempt it again.
And I agree that the whole blocking thing while defending the Empress is BS. You're her top body guard. What bodyguard wouldn't try to kill the assassins? It's similar to Deus Ex: Human Revolution's prologue. You're the head of security at a big corporation. The place is being attacked by mercs that are blowing everything up and gunning down every employee they see. To get the no-kill achievement you have to sneak past all these guys without killing them. In such a situation what sane person would NOT kill the invaders?