Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention Question
Hit new game.
You input the code and when you hear Mao speak, that's when you know you did it. Then you start a New Game and a Parallel Worlder will be there at the campus. You need to go through a few maps first before you can go do the Extra Scenarios though. Also, the levels of the enemies in the alternate scenarios increase the further you get into the main game.
If I don't do this, when will the content be available in a normal game?
No. You must beat their stories first.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Trophy Guide||Trophy Guide by Kazerei||18K|
|Other||Character Guide by Uiru||463K|
|Other||Flavour Text FAQ by Summonmaster||128K|
|Other||Downloadable Content Guide by BIGEggman||79K|
|Other||Spellcaster Guide by jfreedan||25K|
|Other||Rank 39 Item Guide by jfreedan||15K|
|Other||Item Maximization/Duplication FAQ by Prometheusx303 and Kylain||48K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Aerius||200K|
|Other||Item Rank Chart by Prometheusx303||75K|
- Player Reviews: 6
- Game Universe:
- Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2, PSP),
- Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (PS2, PSP),
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (PS3),
- Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! (PSP),
- Disgaea Infinite (PSP),
- Disgaea DS (DS),
- Disgaea: Netherworld Unbound (AND),
- Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (VITA),
- Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness (PS3)
- Number of Players:
Disgaea 3 Navigation