sorry can I run this?

#1 Posted by scotty992 (2388 posts) -

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz

4096MB RAM

311 GB

ATI Radeon HD 5570

Will I be able to run it ok or will it be minimum and barly work? I've had mixed info 

#2 Posted by mullen1200 (1123 posts) -

I suspect it will run alright. Plenty of ram, quad core 2.5 ghz. You'd have a good gaming rig if you just upgraded the video card a little bit.  I wouldnt be too worried.

#3 Posted by Cronozax (25 posts) -
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com useful website but its not always 100% accurate
#4 Posted by Joey2cool (1900 posts) -

The computer will run it just fine.

D3 Recommended Video Card Requirements:

NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon? HD 4870 or better

#5 Posted by lutinpofin (418 posts) -

Hey that's weird, I just used the "systemrequirements" website to test my computer,

and even though in terms of numbers I meet the Recommended attributes, they're saying I don't !?

Any idea why ?

Here's the example:

Video CardRecommended: NVIDIA GeForce 260 or ATI Radeon HD 4870 or better You Have: ATI Radeon HD 5570oie_red_arrow.gifUpgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations. Click here for the latest Video drivers.

Features: Recommended attributes of your Video Card

Required / You Have

green_checkmark_small.gif Pixel Shader version 4.0 / 5.0

green_checkmark_small.gif Vertex Shader version 4.0 / 5.0

green_checkmark_small.gif Dedicated Video RAM 512 MB / 1.0 GB

#6 Posted by ImpliedBunny (1688 posts) -

thats what happens to me too. system requirements lab will say i have the right numbers and stuff but still fail my computer. it pisses me off and i just ignore it. they are just trying to sell you stuff you dont need.

#7 Posted by G-N-C (84 posts) -

In Short, should be able to run any modern game that exists currently. 

Your processor is pretty good, your RAM is fine. Your Graphics card is a bit aged, but could lilely run D3 at absoluate max graphics. As long as you have a clean system, ie not full of spyware and mallware and other junk, you should run this game max, or very near max if there is any lag at all.

#8 Posted by Diablo-B (4062 posts) -

Im not getting any results from systemrequirementslab.com.

My graphics card is about 2 years old.  It runs starcraft II perfectly fine on normal settings.  Is it safe to say Diablo III will run fine as well?