So is gamespot just not reviewing this?

#1 Posted by bigfoot2045 (773 posts) -
I know they don't give a crap about PC games, but this is a pretty big one to skip over.
#2 Posted by N0tYrBeezin (6902 posts) -

Come back to complain if after three months that they still haven't reviewed it. And why are you so hang up about their review anyway? Or is that what your buying decision is going to base on?

#3 Posted by schmollian (1 posts) -

This game just doesn't need a review. Everyone who gives a **** has already bought the game lol

Seriously though, this game probably takes a bit of time to review thoroughly.

If you are waiting for the review to see if you want to buy it or not, just go buy it. Its good.

#4 Posted by Jefftiffy (3 posts) -
They are taking their time seeing as D3 isn't in full release yet and it takes like 50+ hours to completely beat the game with a class. (Multiplayer not out, real auction house down, and game breaking bug isn't fixed) They will get one out soon enough.
#5 Posted by jasonorme666 (49 posts) -

They are waiting for blizzard to fix all the bugs, lag, downtime etc.

That way they don't have to comment on it, thus give the game a 9.5 rating.

#6 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18401 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jefftiffy"]They are taking their time seeing as D3 isn't in full release yet and it takes like 50+ hours to completely beat the game with a class. (Multiplayer not out, real auction house down, and game breaking bug isn't fixed) They will get one out soon enough.

Whats funny is I overheard a guy in my local game store talking about how he hates D3 because it took him less than 9 hours to beat. I have no idea how he thinks he beat it in such a short time.
#7 Posted by dzimm (4651 posts) -

Review has been posted with a score of 8.5, which happens to be the exact same score they gave to Diablo 2.

#8 Posted by RTHKI (161 posts) -
50 hours. hahahahahaha
#9 Posted by Jefftiffy (3 posts) -
50 hours. hahahahahahaRTHKI
It takes more than 50 hours to beat the game on all 4 difficulties with a class and you have to beat them in order to as each character cannot skip difficulties.
#10 Posted by killersushi (405 posts) -

[QUOTE="RTHKI"]50 hours. hahahahahahaJefftiffy
It takes more than 50 hours to beat the game on all 4 difficulties with a class and you have to beat them in order to as each character cannot skip difficulties.

50 hours? Who are you kidding? It's gonna take hundreds of hours to beat Inferno, especially now with the wizard nerf.