refunds possible with blizzard?

#1 Posted by lechuck21 (4 posts) -

i pre-ordered this game thinking it would be good and working, but it isnt as we all knw now. So i want my money back, is that even possible with a pre-ordered digital download game ?

#2 Posted by Xxthesorrow90xX (604 posts) -

Nope

I'm sure the servers are a bit stable by now so you should be able to enjoy it.

#3 Posted by gorroe (23 posts) -

the servers are still **** wosrt luanch ever!

#4 Posted by dzimm (4651 posts) -

People calling this the worst launch ever don't have a clue.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question yes, I believe Blizzard has a 30-day refund policy.  Contact Blizzard's customer service department and see what they say.

#5 Posted by Bluejaffa1 (138 posts) -

Just be patient and keep trying. You will regret getting rid of this game.

#6 Posted by RevolverAce (983 posts) -

HAHAHA i had no problem with the servers. That probly means im way better than you guys.

#7 Posted by gix47 (673 posts) -

the couse for drop games is...the Dlink router,blizz did something between the end of beta and launch and now battle.net/diablo have issues with Dlink routers, unknown when a fix is goin to happen and blizz doesn't do returns

#8 Posted by Sentinel112 (571 posts) -

Anyway, to answer the OP's question yes, I believe Blizzard has a 30-day refund policy.  Contact Blizzard's customer service department and see what they say.

dzimm
I love it how you tactfully state 'believe'. But please stay in your role.
#9 Posted by dzimm (4651 posts) -

[QUOTE="dzimm"]

Anyway, to answer the OP's question yes, I believe Blizzard has a 30-day refund policy. Contact Blizzard's customer service department and see what they say.

Sentinel112

I love it how you tactfully state 'believe'. But please stay in your role.

What?

#10 Posted by CieranBotley (3 posts) -
I haven't had many server problems at all.
#11 Posted by EUPHYLLIA (2 posts) -
WOW, you must be a real winner; being so good at vidio games and such.
#12 Posted by dawgrejectx (445 posts) -

i pre-ordered this game thinking it would be good and working, but it isnt as we all knw now. So i want my money back, is that even possible with a pre-ordered digital download game ?

lechuck21
you can't return a product you are lying you bought lol this game isn't obviously broken.