my account got hacked or banned or anything. please help

#1 Posted by lynyrd4 (32 posts) -

hei friend. I need some help about my battle.net account. I played diablo 3 and starcraft 2. yesterday I played diablo 3 with my account rockcadas@hotmail.com. I played for couple hours and then stop. when I want to go back to play diablo 3, error number 3 pops up in the menu, say that my account information was incorrect. then i go to diablo 3 web and my account cannot be opened from there.

after that I check phone and I got two email from blizzard. first email said that blizzard receive a request for password recovery. the second email said that blizzard receive a request about changing my email address from rockcadas@hotmail.com to r***@aol.com. I did not approve any of this. I try everything from account recovery, etc and it doesn't even do anything. I recently submit an email to blizzard regarding my problem and until now I did not receive any reply.

please anybody help me. I bought diablo 3 and starcraft 2 recently and I used my only account for this two game. please somebody help me.

#2 Posted by ColoradoKindBud (23882 posts) -

Your account got hacked, it happened to a lot of people. Just call Blizzard directly to get it taken care of, they will ask for the first 6 digits of your Diablo3 CD key. Then seriously consider getting the free authenticator for smart phone or IPad to protect yourself from this type of issue in the future.

#3 Posted by brandon2802 (1773 posts) -
yeah this happened to me too, recently. Calling up blizzard is a b itch though. Their wait Q is always full.