Is Blizzard waiting to release items?

#1 Posted by abarteau (103 posts) -

I'm wondering where all the unique items are. The ones that give you special abilities like crushing blow or open wounds and not just 6 random stats. I was thinking that maybe they want to see how the auction house will go before they release all the good gear. Or is this it with just horrible legendary items?

#2 Posted by _fark_ (577 posts) -

There are 2 opinions right now,

1 - Blizzard is going to release some more items / expansion

2 - Blizzard failed.

Right now its anyones guess, could go either way.

#3 Posted by Punker1234 (178 posts) -

Seriously, I'm not one ot expect items falling from the sky, but I'm lvl 52 in Hell and I haven't seen a legendary, let alone MAYBE have seen 2-3 great items, none of which I can use because they didnt' fit my class.  Don't we play for the loot blizzard...

#4 Posted by _fark_ (577 posts) -

I have 55 hours clocked up and have got 3 legendary items, 2 of which were completely underpowered. I think they are holding back for the torrent of expansions which will come..

#5 Posted by abarteau (103 posts) -

From what I've seen I could care less if I get a legendary item. I get better stats on blue items. My character has almost fully blue items equipped right now. I just can't believe they would leave the items the way they are but maybe that's what Bliz wants.

#6 Posted by BovineDivine (274 posts) -

I have 55 hours clocked up and have got 3 legendary items, 2 of which were completely underpowered. I think they are holding back for the torrent of expansions which will come..

_fark_

The worst part is that as soon as I beat normal (which doesn't even count as an accomplishment) I was thinking to myself, I can't wait for the expansion!

blizzard has me trained :(