Any New News!!!????!!!!!

#1 Posted by MALCMERC1267 (25 posts) -
I find it hard to look for Devil's Third updates online. I wanted to know if anyone has found anything new??? If so, reply to this post
#2 Posted by adni2 (750 posts) -

Nothing new is available. No updates. Looks like it may not seen the light of day after all.

#3 Posted by greasemonkey42 (2933 posts) -
I can't see any news on it, including regarding what's happened to it following the sell-off of THQ properties. Anyone know anything??? I want this new IP to come to see the light of day more than anything I've seen in recent years. Perhaps the delays in development due to THQ collapse has opened up the opportunity for releasing on next gen systems? That could potentially be a superior platform to release a new IP, especially if it's within close proximity to launch and there are less titles to compete with. Here's hoping...
#4 Posted by adni2 (750 posts) -
[QUOTE="greasemonkey42"]I can't see any news on it, including regarding what's happened to it following the sell-off of THQ properties. Anyone know anything??? I want this new IP to come to see the light of day more than anything I've seen in recent years. Perhaps the delays in development due to THQ collapse has opened up the opportunity for releasing on next gen systems? That could potentially be a superior platform to release a new IP, especially if it's within close proximity to launch and there are less titles to compete with. Lets Hope So Here's hoping...