User Rating: 9.2 | Deus Ex: Invisible War PC
I decided to purchase the game after playing the demo. (Who am I kidding? I was going to buy this one no matter what. I was a huge fan of DX1 and even played a lot of the good mods out there.) So far, I have not been disappointed with the game. Good - Great graphics, sounds, dialog and story line. Multiple ways to complete even the most simple task (you'll get a taste from this in the demo, too. you can complete each level about 5 ways). Good weapon selection (too bad I can't carry more of them). Good job by developers in not making any of the moral choices seem more right or wrong than others. Your own conscience guides you. Could be better (I can't use "bad") - Interface is difficult to get used to and too limiting. I want to be able to put more items in hot slots (maybe there's a way and I'm missing it?). Inventory is not as robust as in the first game. Character customization isn't as good as in the first game. No stealth meter. Weapons seem underpowered. Overall, I think this game is about a 9. The gameplay and storyline are incredible, just like in the first game.