I love DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION

User Rating: 9 | Deus Ex: Human Revolution PS3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a game worth playing by all means. This is primarily a First Person Shooter that combines RPG ELEMENTS and STEALTH. The STORYLINE is very interesting and deep, set in the future where people can get 'augmented' which is basically adding computer chips and components to the human body to get more robot like. For some reason the enrivnment an over all feel of the game remind me of an older computer game called Omikron: The Nomad Soul. The game just really sucks you in and gives you plenty of side quests and missions to complete in many different ways. Unlike Crysis which lets you tackle levels in different ways.. Deus Ex does them RIGHT. You can be stealthy or just kill everyone each level is designed perfectly enough to satisfy both ways of play. The RPG elements really add depth to this game. Allowing you to customize and upgrade your character in each upgrade really makes a difference unlike other games which only offeres different power upgrades. If you haven't played this game yet I highly suggest playing this game if your a fan of First Person Shooters/RPGS/Stealth games.