Great story. Great graphics. Great RPG. Great underlying message. Best 1st person shooter I've ever played!

User Rating: 9 | Deus Ex: Human Revolution PS3
Brilliant game! I love RPG's but till date I'd never been the biggest fan of first person shooters. But I think its safe to say that this game has most certainly changed all that. There's nothing more I like in a video game than a great story, and the ability to influence the outcome of that story. Deus Ex most certainly offers gamers the ability to do that and how. The setting, while not groundbreaking (futuristic sc-fi), is certainly innovative, because its not set into the far future, decades or centuries ahead, but in our own lifetime. 2027 is the year. The fusion of biology and science the central theme. A great theme and an issue mankind might just have to deal with at some point in the future, even if the proportions and intrinsic details are somewhat different from that which has been envisioned by the creators of Deus Ex.
The game play, as I've mentioned, is the best I've seen from a first person shooter ever. The action sequences keep you on the edge of your seats, no matter what type of gamer you are, go in all guns-blazing and take on scores of enemies at the same time, or adopt a tactical approach and a strategy which allows you to progress in a more quite and might I add, merciful manner.
As for Adam Jensen, the main protagonist, he's a hero who immediately grows on the player, fighting skills at the level of action heroes such as Tom Cruise and Bruce Willis, and a quite calculating and way-cool personalty and voice, like Clint Eastwood.
Brilliant game!! No doubt about it.