Have you played the original PC game before? If so, you've played this.

User Rating: 7 | Deus Ex: Human Revolution PS3
I don't know why this game is getting anywhere near the hype it is getting. The only thing I can think of is the publisher is paying people off because this game is more of the same, rinse and repeat. When the original DE came out what was it, 12 or 13 years ago, I thought it was a decent game, but it was really nothing special. PC first person shooter games with scaling abilities were the norm at the time and it was really nothing special. Now, all these years later, they release a game that from what I can tell has zero graphic updates from that game all those years ago, and it is pretty much the exact same thing. Obviously if you are a new school console gamer, this game may be a little more "fresh" for you, but if you are like me and have been playing FPS on a PC since before they were even available on a console, there is pretty much no point in buying this game. Below average across the board as far as control and graphics go, I have no idea why it would ever get anything higher. The only thing this game has going for it is the stealth aspect, that's it.