Square Enix did it!!!! They made a worthy sequel, unlike Invisible War. Deus Ex: Human Revolution is AMAZING!

User Rating: 10 | Deus Ex: Human Revolution PS3
I can't find anything wrong with this game. I absolutely LOVE it. The second I heard the music playing at the main menu I knew it would be worth it. I had the same reaction with the first Deus Ex.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a 10 out of 10 in my book. If your a huge Deus Ex fan from from the first game then you'll feel right at home with this one and feel like your actually playing an updated version of the first, or I should just say a worthy sequel, well prequel haha.

Graphics: 10
Art Style: 10
Soundtrack: 11
Atmosphere: 10
Gameplay: 10
Controls: 10
Sound/ Dialogue: 10
Enemy AI: 9.5

Everything is TOP NOTCH! The voices and weapon sounds are very satisfying and life-like.

The art style is exactly what you'd expect from a cyber punk era and are very reminiscence of Blade Runner and similar media.

The graphics are very eye pleasing, the color palette blends in with the atmosphere making your eyes not even want to blink, if my eyes could have an orgasm, they would be constantly during this game.

The soundtrack is very fitting and similar to the first Deus Ex.

The Gameplay is sooo addictive i found myself exploring every little corner and cubby hole to find credit chits or ammo or other important items. It took me 3 hours just to complete the first mission because I kept searching the multiple ways to progress or planning my attacks on guards or just exploring and finding hidden items or easter eggs. If you are a Deus Ex fan you'll find ALOT of eggs referencing the first game and movies that inspired the game. ex. there's a part where I entered a office with a radio in the area and it started playing the song from the first Deus Ex when you first enter the UNATCO headquarters. Made me smile:) haha.

The controls play out considerably well on the PS3. I would have bought this game for the PC if mine could handle it. I have had no problems forgetting buttons or slipping up and pressing the wrong one. There's many options regarding the controls to suit your play style and the game world.

Now I gave the enemy AI a 9.5 because it is very well done and they are pretty damn smart but when they aren't aware of your presence, it looks very scripted watching them walking back and forth on their patrols doing the same things over and over at the same points. But everything else is spot on. you feel like your fighting and intelligent person or i should say a actual trained military solider. there are many types of enemies aswell.

All in all im sure i could write alot more but this is most of what youd like to know.
This game is INCREDIBLE! I can't get enough. It's so much fun to play, you can't go wrong with multiple ways to progress through the level or upgrading your weapons and augmentations. I can't find anything wrong with this game. It's PERFECT in my opinion.

So I would recommend you play this game, even if you haven't had the pleasure of getting to play the first Deus Ex, or that monstrosity of a sequel they call Invisible War( i didn't find it to be that horrible but i still don't think it's a "true" Deus EX game), but you can still enjoy this game just as much. Although I still recommend to play the original Deus Ex before if you haven't already to get all the easter eggs and stuff.