It makes you wonder...

User Rating: 9 | Deus Ex: Human Revolution PC
This is a game I've heard so much about and I decided to give it a try. And I'm not sorry I did it. I was a little skeptic at the beginning because I don't really like stealth-based game, but this one made an impression on me. I love this combination of shooter and stealth game. I loved the RPG vein and I specially enjoyed the gameplay which is fantastic. You can take down your opponents in different ways and if you have the right upgrades (called in the game "augmentations"), well, it's great. I won't spoil you by telling you the main story, and you have to give it patience to unfold. There are lots of side quests and getting the tasks done will help you get the right upgrades.
In the game you must use mainly the stealth, because otherwise you'll get killed instantly. But the guns are great too. I used them whenever I needed them . You can learn about the wold reading tons of ebooks and you'll hack so many computers that you won't ever forget this game. The graphics was great and I played the game flawlessly. The first boss battles were hard, but the last one is a piece of cake and that's why I give it 9.
After the final battle, you'll get to choose between two possible outcomes of your adventure.
I can't wait to start the DLC called the Missing Link.