Best Deus Ex Game Yet

User Rating: 9 | Deus Ex: Human Revolution PS3
Deus Ex Human Revolution is a fantastic game! I have played about one-third of this game on medium and I still can't put my controller down. There is lots of exploration and taking down enemies while sneaking up on them is a lot of fun. Missions are not repetitive. The graphics are not as spectacular as in the trailers but its attention to detail is quite impressive.

Needless to say, this game emphasizes stealth over frontal assaults. You'll die quickly if you rely on gunfights. The enemy AI is quite intelligent and sneaking up on them is not easy. You'll have to save and reload a lot. For a real challenge try finishing a mission without alarming anyone! You'll get lots of extra points for that.

The boss fights are somewhat inconsistent with the rest of the game's pacing. Stealth is not much use against bosses. You have to rely mostly on firepower.

The art book provided with the Augmented Edition was a disappointment. I was expecting it to be much bigger. If you just want to play the game then don't buy the Augmented Edition.

On the surface the game's plot may seem short but if you explore a lot, rely only on stealth and play all the side missions then the game's length is very satisfying.