Similar to Diablo in mood and atmosphere but an entirely new beast altogether.

This has to be one of the best games ever made. Keep in mind that I just purchased this game in 2010. I have played both Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age. I've also played Morrowind, Oblivion, Fable, you name it.

This game feels just like Diablo as far as atmosphere and mood is concerned. The plot however is based on a book and as is the case it is very entertaining with many well executed twists.

The graphics do NOT feel old if you have a new system and can boost everything up. It looks a whole lot better than Dragon Age! I can tell you that easily enough, not bad for a game that came out 2 years before DA.

The game is VERY VERY addictive and rewarding, you just will not be able to put it down.

This underrated game is a true gem which far exceeds the quality of many RPGs out today. A must.

Note: Game spot and many other websites took a point or two off for the game's quirkyness (tends to crash often). It is true, even on a top notch system the game crashes often (even after all the patches). It is a flaw that can easily be over looked however.