Defiance, Are you ready for the 360 MMORPG?

User Rating: 9.5 | Defiance X360
Defiance is a game unlike any other. Sure it may seem a bit like borderlands, Gears of war, Halo, WOW, and a little Avatar. But I've gotta say in my time with this game all I've had was fun. I keep hearing about server problems on the 360 but haven't had any problems of my own as of now, and I've almost got about 20hrs in the game. So without further ado lets begin.

Defiance is a game/tv show cross. It's a Third Person Shooter MMO RPG. Mouth-full Huh? The graphics aren't "top-notch" but they aren't half bad for how big the world is and how many people are on the screen at one time. The gameplay is kinda like Mass Effect with the over the shoulder cam for shooting. But you cannot take cover. You can crouch and Roll. Some of the missions are so-so typical MMO style grinds. But that's where the same old stuff ends, It's actually a FUN game to play. This is one of the games where I didn't feel bad for spending the $60. It's really hard to write a full on review for as I haven't seen a tenth of what Defiance has to offer, and It will take me weeks to play through. I am very interested as to see how Trion will cross this game in with the show. As with any MMO there was the day one bugs and what not but they have patched the game alot and it really plays quite nice, even only being out for 4 days, The exciting part about this is over time the game will only get better! Lots of weapon variety and Customization. Major Ark-Fall events are breathtaking to be in the middle of. It's alot of fun to play with a friend.

Breakdown.

Third Person Shooting is fun
Major Ark-Fall Events.
Thousands of missions.

Cons-
Not the best graphics ever
This game will eat your time away!