Atrociously bad PC controls

#1 Posted by Auriken (23 posts) -

The default controls are some of the worst I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot since I also bought DMC4 on the PC. Yes whatever, you can remap the keys but how little do you give a shit about a PC release when remapping the keys is actually mandatory to play the game efficiently?

If you're getting this on the PC then plug in a controller. They didn't even try to make this game PC friendly.

#2 Posted by LOCKJAWVENOM (7 posts) -
I understand your point, but I also feel you are hating on the game just because GamesPot gave an atrocious review. No offense, but I've never played a PC game that didn't need control remapping big-time. The wonderful thing about a keyboard is that everyone has different preferences. If you don't like the keys, just re-map them (which you did). I'm sorry if I offended you. I just feel the need to defend this game because it was actually good but all the major sites are hating it anyway as always.
#3 Posted by Auriken (23 posts) -

I would have to somehow travel through time since I posted my opinion about the controls before the review came out.

#4 Posted by krolm (222 posts) -

Then get a controller